Like Andy says: HELP please. (1 Viewer)

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
I've got problems with my BitTornado. I open the file and leave it there, loading the files, but for some strange reason it usually stops after 10 minutes or so, and I've got to start the program again. Can anyone help me with this, or should I just load some other program or newer version of BitTornado. Any advices to help me solve this problem are greatly appreciated.

...ummm, and I've got another problem too. Everytime I open my Firefox or Messenger or some other program that needs connection to the Internet, my computer asks me for permission to connect online, it doesn't help when I click on that box to never ask that again.

Big thank you for your patience.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Erkka ] ++
I've got problems with my BitTornado. I open the file and leave it there, loading the files, but for some strange reason it usually stops after 10 minutes or so, and I've got to start the program again. Can anyone help me with this, or should I just load some other program or newer version of BitTornado. Any advices to help me solve this problem are greatly appreciated.

...ummm, and I've got another problem too. Everytime I open my Firefox or Messenger or some other program that needs connection to the Internet, my computer asks me for permission to connect online, it doesn't help when I click on that box to never ask that again.

Big thank you for your patience.
Umm.. for the first problem, I'm not sure, but I don't like BitTornado anyways.. May I suggest BitComet/BitLord?

For the second one, it' probably some outside program (i.e. firewall) that's interfering.. My cousin had an annoying one once, he ended up formatting his whole PC.. :p

OP
Erkka

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    Thanks, I downloaded BitLord since I got bored with BitTornado. Now the problem is that BitLord does download the files, but it keeps disqualifying data and say 0,0% downloaded? Oh shite, I'm tired with these... Is the BitComet any better than those? I'm getting desperate. :groan:

And yeah, I checked my firewall and found the problem, thanks for your help. :)

Mar 6, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Erkka ] ++
    Thanks, I downloaded BitLord since I got bored with BitTornado. Now the problem is that BitLord does download the files, but it keeps disqualifying data and say 0,0% downloaded? Oh shite, I'm tired with these... Is the BitComet any better than those? I'm getting desperate. :groan:

And yeah, I checked my firewall and found the problem, thanks for your help. :)
    I think BitComet is the newer BitLord, so I'm not sure..

and you're welcome.. :D

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
    Aug 12, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Nawaf ] ++

I think BitComet is the newer BitLord, so I'm not sure..

and you're welcome.. :D
    It is indeed. Very easy to use. Comes with a lot of bells and whistles. :)

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
    Bit Comet rocks!!!

Meantime before downloading a torrent file check the number of seeders and leechers. If the number is not high forget it...

What kind of connection do you have?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)