Ligue 1 2020-21 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah watching the game, and it makes no sense. Commentator said no way its getting by VAR, must be checked. But apparently ref doesn't even bother.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
That's because if the ref doesn't want to look into it they cant force him which is retarded

Ref has the last word in deciding whether to use VAR or not

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
This PSG squad is a mess. They have one good CB, no fullbacks good enough to win the CL, no midfielders other than Verratti and Mbappe apparently told them this will be his last season with them and wants to leave next summer. And all Leonardo talks about is how they have no money. I hope Tuchel lasts long enough so Allegri goes elsewhere because pressure on him will be enormous to win the CL, but they don't have a team nearly good or balanced enough and their planning and recruitment has really been bad so no hope they'll change.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
This PSG squad is a mess. They have one good CB, no fullbacks good enough to win the CL, no midfielders other than Verratti and Mbappe apparently told them this will be his last season with them and wants to leave next summer. And all Leonardo talks about is how they have no money. I hope Tuchel lasts long enough so Allegri goes elsewhere because pressure on him will be enormous to win the CL, but they don't have a team nearly good or balanced enough and their planning and recruitment has really been bad so no hope they'll change.
It's a joke of side, really. They make poor decisions in the market and their players are a bunch of frat boys thinking they're kings of Paris. I would offload Neymar and Mbappe and change the culture of the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)