Ligue 1 2018/19 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
From that video it looks like they were about to do it, then she hit him few times, started yelling angrily, threw something at him and then its unclear what happened after that. Dont understand portuguese, no idea what he says after the hitting and yelling begins. But lol at her setting up a camera there, she obviously planned it

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
translate audio in neymar video please

Just shitty small talk and Neymar getting bitchslapped :lol3:

She convinced him to go in bed to say what she will do to him or something like that , she speaks quite low so it's difficult to understand the words, even Neymar didn't understand so he keeps asking "like what?" so many times. The he gets slapped. Then the psycho starts asking for things from him, trying to manipulate him since she believes she is in a dominant position on top of him. I think she was asking stuff for the kid, she also has a lot of bills to pay up in Brazil, rents and the likes, it's all public now. He agrees somehow just to get out of the situation and get the hell out. Then she uses some bottle and says " But I'm gonna hit you, you know why? you know why? Because you assaulted me yesterday, you left me here alone" Here she uses the equivalent to the assault word that is not quite common, as it used more like in criminal cases. So you see what's happening.

I read that she wanted him to hit her and provoked him.

Probably to use it against him in the rape accusation.

If I were Neymar I would sue her for billions.
Basically she sets up a trap for him, that recording is from her phone and conveniently edited to only include the part she his portrait as the victim to favour her side of the narrative.

The cut part of the video included Neymar trying to film the situation but failed (lolzillians.lol) and then getting out of the room.

In Brazil, her attorney dropped the case since she said it at first the sex was consensual but there was a bit violence then she wanted to escalate to rape and said the militia there would go after Neymar :lol3:

Basically the pregnancy result turned out to be negative after the 15 days she took to call it a rape.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Dafuq kind of sicko makes out to that 80s stalker song anyway?

You deserve to have your ankle raped for that.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Just shitty small talk and Neymar getting bitchslapped :lol3:

She convinced him to go in bed to say what she will do to him or something like that , she speaks quite low so it's difficult to understand the words, even Neymar didn't understand so he keeps asking "like what?" so many times. The he gets slapped. Then the psycho starts asking for things from him, trying to manipulate him since she believes she is in a dominant position on top of him. I think she was asking stuff for the kid, she also has a lot of bills to pay up in Brazil, rents and the likes, it's all public now. He agrees somehow just to get out of the situation and get the hell out. Then she uses some bottle and says " But I'm gonna hit you, you know why? you know why? Because you assaulted me yesterday, you left me here alone" Here she uses the equivalent to the assault word that is not quite common, as it used more like in criminal cases. So you see what's happening.

Basically she setted up a trap for him, that recording is from her phone and conveniently edited to only include the part she his portrait as the victim to favour her side of the narrative.

The cut part of the video included Neymar trying to film the situation but failed (lolzillians.lol) and then getting out of the room.

In Brazil, her attorney dropped the case since she said it at first the sex was consensual but there was a bit violence then she wanted to escalate to rape and said the militia there would go after Neymar :lol3:

Basically the pregnancy result turned out to be negative after the 15 days she took to call it a rape.
sooo shes just a psycho trying to get paid

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
sooo shes just a psycho trying to get paid

Yes, but Brazilian media is a shitstorm, you have no idea. He's out of Copa America because of this fuckin case, they called it as an injury but everybody knows whats up.

And she's also on the news now get voiced up. One day shit like this is going to have such a backlash that is going to be like Peter and the Wolf story. Girls actually raped and nobody will give credit to it, all because girls of this strain that are nothing more than an attack on women. These idiotic feminisms and "me too's" created a monster. Now somebody has to kill it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)