Ligue 1 2018/19 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I dont know who was he there for but if it is Mbappe thats great but I dont think we could lure him out in the next couple of seasons..
PSG will reject bids and refuse to negotiate even if he asks to leave - You know how PSG treat their players..
Oh you want to leave - well we cant let you leave but here a gazillion dollar..

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I dont know who was he there for but if it is Mbappe thats great but I dont think we could lure him out in the next couple of seasons..
PSG will reject bids and refuse to negotiate even if he asks to leave - You know how PSG treat their players..
Duh

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Mbappe with 4 goals in 13 minutes
From watching the extended highlights it did seem that Lyon was playing an open game vs Neymar and Mbappe, which is beyond stupid. They were down 1-0, and they decided to have a high line against these two. Mbappe missed two good chances too. He could've had 5-6 goals.

- - - Updated - - -

Duh indeed, but I doubt he's there for Mbappe, because he's seen enough of Mbappe already.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
MARCA: Florentino is prepared to ignore the coming winter transfer market to make a world record bid for Neymar next summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)