Life after trez (1 Viewer)

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
who can fill trezequets boots like him or not he is still a proven goalscorer and relativley young if we sell him we need someone to break the 20 league goal mark consistantly.

This season he has had a lot of injury promblems yet scored a good bit.

possible replacements

gila can he repeat this seasons form and will moggi sign him.

Zlatan young but not prolific only 12 goals in dutch league

Kezman, cisse, drogba good records but big step up in class of leagues

Morientes proven scorer in spain and france,expieienced international.

Cav-will the young argentinian settle in europe

maybe del piero can rediscover his goal scoring touch and help ease the burden on the new arrival.

But basically i think we need more creative midfielders as we know miccoli di vaio can all score we have not created enough chances this season.

we need rosicky or aimar to create than any of the above targets should do the business

just imagine

Buffon
Thuram Ferrari Mexes Zambro/zebina

Maresca

Zambro/Rosicky/Aimar Emerson Nedved/rothen

Del Piero ??????

:D:down:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
first welcome to the forums :)

imo gilardino would be great replacement for trez. he's young, has great goalscoring abilities, and he's young..

but cavenaghi and zlatan could be good replacements for trez.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Welcome to the forums, Eire :)

Hmm, Gila is my pick, but there are certainly alot of other options.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Then again, if Juve had sold Trez to chelsea for 10 million pounds plus Mutu, then we would have solved our replacement problems and had money to sign a defender or two.

But I digress.

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
It would be better to ask about 'Life after Lippi'.
Juve managed after Zidane's departure and won scudetto, because we have Lippi.
Now we have not any coach yet.
When senior Moggi will be so kind to announce his name, at last :fero:, then we can relax, sit down and think who will leave and who will replace Trez.

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lippi.am ] ++
It would be better to ask about 'Life after Lippi'.
Juve managed after Zidane's departure and won scudetto, because we have Lippi.
Now we have not any coach yet.
When senior Moggi will be so kind to announce his name, at last :fero:, then we can relax, sit down and think who will leave and who will replace Trez.
u are right.. because if it is prandelli, we will 100% sure sign Gilardino.. if its DD then morientes.. so as u say.. lets w8 and see.. but imo we should sign Gilardino, if not him, then one of this Cavenaghi/Tevez/Luis Fabiano!!!

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
Tevez is expensive and Bayern is after him for a year.
I've on planetfootball.com, that Bayern offers €12 mln for Tevez, bur Boca requests €20 mln.
So Tevez out from our list.
Gila is the best solution.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Tevez cant replace Trezeguet.

IMO Kežman seems to be an interesting prospect, he has scored over 100 goals for PSV in the last 3 years, altho he hasnt proved himself in Euro competitions.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Well hopefully thats true, and we will get a substantial amount of money for him. And Puyol included in the deal would be great also.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

first choice Cavenaghi, then Gilardino. dont want to see Morientes in Juve.

Tevez is really good but he's in same position as DP. last year Bayern offered 17 million to boca for him not 12, and they rejected the offer.

monma

Apr 11, 2004
Barca offers 12 million and Moggi wants 15 million...

And another think... Forget Puyol! :lol:

And for replace Trezeguet, the best player you can get is Gilardino without any kind of doubt... Moggi, don't think more about it! He is the one!!!

Saluton, Monma

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Mateja "I couldn't score in the under-7's Champions League" Kezman?

Don't get me wrong, I like Kezman and he does just great in the Eredivisie, but I wouldn't put my hopes in a man who miraculously can't score against European competition.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i think gilardino will join for sure and maybe one more if di vaio is used as bait for a player like emerson for example.

i still think we should bring in gilardino as well as another striker who has some more experience.

morientes and gilardino would be nice.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
AFAIK Trez has already agreed to join Barcelona but the clubs havent agreed terms yet. Juve wants to send him to Chelsea which is offering more money.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)