Libya 2011 Demonstrations (8 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I wasn't referring to cash.
But that's really what drives these wars, the ability to print money. Plus we always have some troops laying around somewhere we can use in Libya. It won't turn into Iraq in terms of troop numbers, but it could turn out to be a conflict "requiring" our presence for a number of years.

Obama is exactly like Bush anyway, so Vinni should be supporting him.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
'Some nations may be able to turn a blind eye to atrocities in other countries. The United States of America is different,'

the above quote is from Obama, yesterday. I had my reservations about him, but now, he has proven himself to be nothing more than an extremely deceitful, bullshitting liar cunt fiend...how fucking dare he, assume that ALL the western masses, specifically the americans, are unaware enough, dumb enough, to swallow such obviously swinish lies, and support his owners, in their imperialist efforts...fuck obama, that cunt should be in the Hague, for war crimes, for he is no different to milosevic or saddam...in fact, maybe he is worse, for he lies much more than those fiends. and if it came down to Gaddafi v Obama, i would be with Gaddafi, no doubt whatsover, yes, even with the english involvement...for Cameron had my benefit of the doubt, but now that is lost, and whilst Tony Blair, Rumsfeld, Cheney, Bush...are running the lecture circuit, penning ghost written books, earning millions, I WANT THEM ALL DEAD FOR THE VERY OBVIOUS CARNAGE THEY HAVE WREAKED UPON THE PLANET...both the english and yankees should be ashamed of themselves, for we have now sunken, to the depraved depths of the Serbs, who herald Mladic as a hero, and protect him as much as revere him...disgusting, so fucking disgusting...and people think me weird and unnaproachable, for demanding their heads on a fucking stick, cromwell style...

I am appalled...and I want more english and americans in particular to be so...because...Bush/Obama and Blair/Cameron...are directly responsible for fucking up two countries...for only a retard believes, even in the best light, that OUR TAXES have funded an improvement in afghanistan and iraq...truly, you need to be worse off than retard, worse of than down syndrome...you need to be a human shaped amoeba, to believe in such fucked up propaganda...make no mistake, WE have paid for the military-industrial complexes, which run our countries, to fuck up those places, send them back into the dark ages, and whose pockets have been lined as a result???? ours??? quit the jokes and altruistic bambi hopes and assumptions...And now, we move onto Libya.

looking back at that quote of Obama...fuck...i cant take much more of this bullshit. The US government and its financiers, ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MORE ATROCITIES AROUND THE GLOBE THAN ANY OTHER GROUP...

DO YOU ALL UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE PAYING FOR THESE WARS WHICH LINE THE POCKETS OF CEOS WHO DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT US, OR THE PEOPLE OUR FUNDING PAYS TO KILL...?????

i will be of little use as infantry, but as an organizer, as a sniper, i could be immensely useful.

I need to be back amongst my own...lines are been drawn in the sand, and i need to be amongst those i revere, respect and love, as they do onto me in return and in spades...

put your head in the sand, watch Friends, speak and nod in accordance with bullshit platitudes, and focus on what you are told to focus upon...fuck that. we are living in a time of WAR WHICH WE PAY FOR...and if WE pay for it...we can cut the chords...but only through very serious action...and i dont mean peaceful protest on the streets of london or washington or new york...fuck the french, for sarkozy is merely wanton to leave his mark upon HISTORY, and i hope that when, not if, gaddafi responds to the extreme dishonour of the french government, that the very first man to die a brutal death is SARKOSY...french cunt...die a millions deaths and fuck off...

This is a plea, a demand, a heartfelt war-cry, to all americans and english, to take to the streets....my dream, is of Prince Charles, cutlass in hand, riding on horseback, moving from town to town, city to city, gathering the true patriots, and then heading en masse, to 10 downing street, to westminster, and cutting down where they illegitimately stand, the politicians, who are raping us, and also insulting US...lets move back to a proper monarchy, or failing that, allow me to be the nascent Cromwell....I will return...to fight under a worthy leader, or to lead the masses, and retake what is ours...for I, and likely MANY, have had enough of brutes in suits, stealing our hard earned gold nuggets and using it to pay for bullets and missiles, killing hundreds of thousands in far away countries, to line the pockets of a few truly completely bereft of empathy CUNTS...its high time, comrades, to reclaim our own streets and countries...its high fucking time, we took matters into OUR OWN HANDS...and so...who is with me???

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
So you think it would have been better had they not intervened and just let Gedaffi butcher half of the Libyan people. As a Libyan, and i assure you that 90% of the Libyans i know, think the same, we're happy that the coalition forces intervened, we're happy that they stopped Gedaffi from the massacre he was planning to do in Benghazi. Until Obama, Cameron or Sarkozy kill 11k of their people, only then can you compare them to the criminal dog Gedaffi.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
'Some nations may be able to turn a blind eye to atrocities in other countries. The United States of America is different,'

the above quote is from Obama, yesterday. I had my reservations about him, but now, he has proven himself to be nothing more than an extremely deceitful, bullshitting liar cunt fiend...how fucking dare he, assume that ALL the western masses, specifically the americans, are unaware enough, dumb enough, to swallow such obviously swinish lies, and support his owners, in their imperialist efforts...fuck obama, that cunt should be in the Hague, for war crimes, for he is no different to milosevic or saddam...in fact, maybe he is worse, for he lies much more than those fiends. and if it came down to Gaddafi v Obama, i would be with Gaddafi, no doubt whatsover, yes, even with the english involvement...for Cameron had my benefit of the doubt, but now that is lost, and whilst Tony Blair, Rumsfeld, Cheney, Bush...are running the lecture circuit, penning ghost written books, earning millions, I WANT THEM ALL DEAD FOR THE VERY OBVIOUS CARNAGE THEY HAVE WREAKED UPON THE PLANET...both the english and yankees should be ashamed of themselves, for we have now sunken, to the depraved depths of the Serbs, who herald Mladic as a hero, and protect him as much as revere him...disgusting, so fucking disgusting...and people think me weird and unnaproachable, for demanding their heads on a fucking stick, cromwell style...

I am appalled...and I want more english and americans in particular to be so...because...Bush/Obama and Blair/Cameron...are directly responsible for fucking up two countries...for only a retard believes, even in the best light, that OUR TAXES have funded an improvement in afghanistan and iraq...truly, you need to be worse off than retard, worse of than down syndrome...you need to be a human shaped amoeba, to believe in such fucked up propaganda...make no mistake, WE have paid for the military-industrial complexes, which run our countries, to fuck up those places, send them back into the dark ages, and whose pockets have been lined as a result???? ours??? quit the jokes and altruistic bambi hopes and assumptions...And now, we move onto Libya.

looking back at that quote of Obama...fuck...i cant take much more of this bullshit. The US government and its financiers, ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MORE ATROCITIES AROUND THE GLOBE THAN ANY OTHER GROUP...

DO YOU ALL UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE PAYING FOR THESE WARS WHICH LINE THE POCKETS OF CEOS WHO DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT US, OR THE PEOPLE OUR FUNDING PAYS TO KILL...?????

i will be of little use as infantry, but as an organizer, as a sniper, i could be immensely useful.

I need to be back amongst my own...lines are been drawn in the sand, and i need to be amongst those i revere, respect and love, as they do onto me in return and in spades...

put your head in the sand, watch Friends, speak and nod in accordance with bullshit platitudes, and focus on what you are told to focus upon...fuck that. we are living in a time of WAR WHICH WE PAY FOR...and if WE pay for it...we can cut the chords...but only through very serious action...and i dont mean peaceful protest on the streets of london or washington or new york...fuck the french, for sarkozy is merely wanton to leave his mark upon HISTORY, and i hope that when, not if, gaddafi responds to the extreme dishonour of the french government, that the very first man to die a brutal death is SARKOSY...french cunt...die a millions deaths and fuck off...

This is a plea, a demand, a heartfelt war-cry, to all americans and english, to take to the streets....my dream, is of Prince Charles, cutlass in hand, riding on horseback, moving from town to town, city to city, gathering the true patriots, and then heading en masse, to 10 downing street, to westminster, and cutting down where they illegitimately stand, the politicians, who are raping us, and also insulting US...lets move back to a proper monarchy, or failing that, allow me to be the nascent Cromwell....I will return...to fight under a worthy leader, or to lead the masses, and retake what is ours...for I, and likely MANY, have had enough of brutes in suits, stealing our hard earned gold nuggets and using it to pay for bullets and missiles, killing hundreds of thousands in far away countries, to line the pockets of a few truly completely bereft of empathy CUNTS...its high time, comrades, to reclaim our own streets and countries...its high fucking time, we took matters into OUR OWN HANDS...and so...who is with me???
:rolleyes2

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
But that's really what drives these wars, the ability to print money. Plus we always have some troops laying around somewhere we can use in Libya. It won't turn into Iraq in terms of troop numbers, but it could turn out to be a conflict "requiring" our presence for a number of years.

Obama is exactly like Bush anyway, so Vinni should be supporting him.
Nah, we don't have troops numbers to actually occupy another country. At least, in the way we have in Iraq and Afganistan.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Well, that would depend on the size of the country.
Not really, it only depends on the area of occupation. Considering our failures in Iraq and Afganistan (and only trying to occupy major cities) I can't see us occupying Libya to the same extent, while continuing to maintain a presence in the other two nations as well as rotating out long timers. Sure we might have a small presence, but I'd expect it to be more of a UN mission if anything at all.

I could be wrong though, I'm only speaking based on logic and we all know what my country thinks about that.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Al Qaeda had better chances of existing in the days of Gaddafi than they have now. What we see happening in the Arab world will not suit Al Qaeda one bit. They feed off of young men with no outlook and sense of purpose in life.

I'll leave you with this quote:

"‎...when we were looking for Osama bin Laden, this democratic uprising is taking place in the Middle-East, I think at the same time Osama bin Laden or what's left of Al Qaeda will like to get back on the map, prove they're relevant...it's the end of the day, historically it's an irrelevant movement...its day is done."

-Robert Baer, ex-CIA operative

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,052
    Breaking news on Aljazeera: Western planes bombard a caravan of vehicles related to rebels near Ajdabiya city leading to kill 13 and injuring others.

What the hell was that for?????

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    its common knowledge that Al Queda has cells in Libya, and are doing everything they can to assist the rebels...plenty of news sites have reported this
    On the contrary, it was always common knowledge that in North Africa, Libya is probably the country that has the least presence of Al Qaeda. The whole Al Qaeda thing was started by Gedaffi, to try and talk Western countries out of supporting the revolution, and adopted by republicans such as yourself in order to get one on Obama.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    On the contrary, it was always common knowledge that in North Africa, Libya is probably the country that has the least presence of Al Qaeda. The whole Al Qaeda thing was started by Gedaffi, to try and talk Western countries out of supporting the revolution, and adopted by republicans such as yourself in order to get one on Obama.
    Not according to a 2007 West Point study.

"The Benghazi, Darnah, Tobruk area of Libya is a world capital for al qaeda or mujahideen suicide bomber recruitment."

http://tarpley.net/2011/03/24/the-c...sts-who-killed-us-nato-troops-in-iraq/#f3-ref

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Not according to a 2007 West Point study.

"The Benghazi, Darnah, Tobruk area of Libya is a world capital for al qaeda or mujahideen suicide bomber recruitment."

http://tarpley.net/2011/03/24/the-c...sts-who-killed-us-nato-troops-in-iraq/#f3-ref
    What a load of hogwash :lol:

Who fucking wrote that? :D

So now Abdel Fatah Younis and Mustafa Abdel Jalil are radical islamists? :lol: I better put that on my FB, its going to get a lot of laughs from Libyans. Seriously, that piece could have easily been written by Gedaffi, the only thing that is missing is for the report to claim that hallucination pills were one of the main drivers behind the revolution :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I'm not sure of the content other than the West Point report. I don't think they just make stuff up, but you never know.

Would I trust the words of the anti-Ghaddafi crowd as 100% truth? Probably not.

Whatever the case, we shouldn't be helping you and a few Al Qaeda sympathizers.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    I didn't tell you to trust the words of the anti Gedaffi crowd. I don't even take your opinion on this very seriously, you obviously know very little about Libya. You probably heard some nice interesting conspiracy theory from Alex Jones or Ventura, or whatever crackpot conspiracy theorist you watch/listen to these days and started making your own weird conclusions. The revolution in Libya is not about religion, its not about Al Qaeda, its not about Iraq or Afghanistan, its not about Jihad or radical Islam, its not about oil or political interests, its about a people that have been oppressed for 42 years. Its about a people who for 42 years have been the victims of mass arrests, of massacres. of public hangings, of poverty, of oppression, of a lack of basic freedoms. Its about a people who after 42 years, have finally been able to rally themselves together and say enough. They've paid 11,000 lives for it, and continue to pay more and more by the day until they finally get the freedom they have waited 42 long years for.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I didn't tell you to trust the words of the anti Gedaffi crowd. I don't even take your opinion on this very seriously, you obviously know very little about Libya. You probably heard some nice interesting conspiracy theory from Alex Jones or Ventura, or whatever crackpot conspiracy theorist you watch/listen to these days and started making your own weird conclusions. The revolution in Libya is not about religion, its not about Al Qaeda, its not about Iraq or Afghanistan, its not about Jihad or radical Islam, its not about oil or political interests, its about a people that have been oppressed for 42 years. Its about a people who for 42 years have been the victims of mass arrests, of massacres. of public hangings, of poverty, of oppression, of a lack of basic freedoms. Its about a people who after 42 years, have finally been able to rally themselves together and say enough. They've paid 11,000 lives for it, and continue to pay more and more by the day until they finally get the freedom they have waited 42 long years for.
    Well, to tell you the truth, I don't really care. You, young Fred, have complained about American forces in various lands for all your life, supporting what many Americans believe are "conspiracy theories" about wars for oil in Iraq, Afghanistan, et cetera. Now all of a sudden, you support Western presence. That seems a bit interesting to me.

Did you grow up in Libya, fred? Nah, you didn't. Have you spent a long period of your life there? Are you living there now? Nope. So your opinion is worth as much as Alex Jones', to tell you the truth.

Have your own families fight your fucking wars.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Well, to tell you the truth, I don't really care. You, young Fred, have complained about American forces in various lands for all your life, supporting what many Americans believe are "conspiracy theories" about wars for oil in Iraq, Afghanistan, et cetera. Now all of a sudden, you support Western presence. That seems a bit interesting to me.

Did you grow up in Libya, fred? Nah, you didn't. Have you spent a long period of your life there? Are you living there now? Nope. So your opinion is worth as much as Alex Jones', to tell you the truth.

Have your own families fight your fucking wars.
    I bet Alex Jones can't place 3 Libyan cities on a map, so no, his opinion about Libya does not matter very much.

From day 1, i was opposed to a foreign military presence on Libyan soil, because i know how that ends. Refer to Iraq and Afghanistan. If you can't differentiate between the foreign intervention that is happening right now in Libya, and the "occupation" that happened in Iraq and Afghanistan, then i don't think this discussion can go further. But i know you aren't that stupid Andy, and i'm sure you know the difference between the two cases, but maybe you're just trying to mask your ignorance of the Libyan situation.

Now i said from the start, as a tax paying American citizen, its your right to oppose any kind of intervention in a foreign country. I don't blame you. But don't go throwing labels like "Al Qaeda sympathizers", thats just downright ignorance and baseless generalizations.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)