Let's write a letter to Moggi (2 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I'm completely serious. I think we should, in fact, write a letter to Moggi stating our unhappiness with his decisions, especially the sale of Maresca. We dhould let him know what he think, and surely a letter with 500 or 1000 signatures would have some weight.

What do you think, should we do it? If yes, I was thinking we should write it in Italian, or, if noone is willing, in English.

Are you with me? Power to the people :boxing:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    I dont know your name :D

Seriously, who ever wants to be signed under it should write their FULL name here or PM me.

Also, I'll wait a bit to see if this idea gathers support, and if anyone volonteers to write it in Italian or English. If not, I'll do it.

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7
    ++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
    so Z, are u gonna write it? i'm useless when it comes to writing letters....:down:

if u are, i'll PM u
    We'll see, I'll try to find someone thats a nateive English or Italian speaker to do it. If I cant find anyone then yes, I'll do it.

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #12
    No, nothing is written yet. It's just an idea, if enough people support it, someone will write it :)

Jan 24, 2004
    Believe me, he'll give a damn about that letter. It's just waste of time ...

Good luck, anyway!

ps. What if Moggi buys Emerson. And togther with Trezeguet Emo will secure our 28th scudetto. Will you write a thank-you letter? ;)

Jul 19, 2003
    I'm sure he's been told about Maresca, Ferrari, Mexes.........etc by other people in his life. Heck, if he has a son, he probably hears it from him every day, so I have little faith in this having an effect, but I would like to include my name nonetheless. I'll PM you my name Zlatan and hopefully it isn't too late.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)