Lets see what you're made of! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You know little of what happened at Anfield because less than half of the supporters turned their backs to the memorial.

Perhaps some people are not ready for friendship yet. Can't blame them really.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Urchin ] ++
They didnt turn their backs to the supporters. They turned their backs to the memorial as it approached them. Maybe they shuold show respect to the 39 and move on. It seems the majority of fans didnt like what those idiots from juve did at anfield.

Yes 39 ppl died but our fans didnt beat those 39 to a stick all they r guilty of is charging. Yes we charged we dont like things being thrown at us. 39 ppl died from the stand that crushed. The liverpool fans didnt grab everyone of them and choke them to death. The wall fell on them, liverpool fans who charge r idiots they cannot anticipate a wall falling over juve fans so maybe ppl should see it 4 what it is.
and dancing over and on their dead bodies wasnt your fault either, right ???

Of course not...

because your FVCKIN' ANIMALS !!!

how can I forget ???

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

and dancing over and on their dead bodies wasnt your fault either, right ???

Of course not...

because your FVCKIN' ANIMALS !!!

how can I forget ???
Any proof on that? Thats what a few people said they saw I believe. Could be aload of balls.

And we arent fvcking animals either, stop being a jerk.

I dont know why anyone is evening replying to this Urchins idiot. Dont waste your time and have some self control before you start making idiotic posts like Vinman.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Thread Closed

1. Enough Liverpool-related threads already
2. Grow up and quit bickering, all of you

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)