Lets see what you're made of! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
chill man, but a good point, I guess if Liverpool fans do want to trully say they're sorry, they should show it in TUrin, hopefully our supporters will give them the chance.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Urchin ] ++
:fero:
Nice showing at Anfield. Got what we expected they got no balls after what happened last time they tried it outside of italy:D
your the reason those group of fans respectfully turned their backs and gave the ONE FINGER SALUTE

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
:fero:
Nice showing at Anfield. Got what we expected they got no balls after what happened last time they tried it outside of italy:D
Retard !!!

Steviee

Apr 13, 2005
I'm new here but I have to say just how unhelpful this thread is (to put it mildly). I assure Juve fans that we Liverpool supporters are genuinely trying to build bridges with you guys. Unfortunately we can't legislate for the minority of troublemakers that prefer confrontation to friendship.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stevie ] ++
I'm new here but I have to say just how unhelpful this thread is (to put it mildly). I assure Juve fans that we Liverpool supporters are genuinely trying to build bridges with you guys. Unfortunately we can't legislate for the minority of troublemakers that prefer confrontation to friendship.

we have our minorities too

OP

Urchin

Apr 13, 2005
  • Thread Starter #10
    Nice minority. Act like a bunch of women. scumbags....
    Just gota let this out too 0-0 YOU BEAUUUUUUTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

no gerrard and 6 other first teamers out yet we still kept a clean sheat.
    Shoulda won too with baros' chance. Hope u guys take him cos he's too shit for us

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004

Nice minority. Act like a bunch of women. scumbags....
    Just gota let this out too 0-0 YOU BEAUUUUUUTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

no gerrard and 6 other first teamers out yet we still kept a clean sheat.
    Shoulda won too with baros' chance. Hope u guys take him cos he's too shit for us
    fvck off :cheesy:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    It's impossible to build bridges when you have douchebags like Urchin as your spokesman.

OP

Urchin

Apr 13, 2005
  • Thread Starter #14
    ++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++

fvck off :cheesy:
    Its more impossible when your fans turn their back and stick their fingers up in the middle of a memorial for dead juve fans. Am i wrong>?

OP

Urchin

Apr 13, 2005
  • Thread Starter #16
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
    those fingers were directed to people like u ;) not the ones that were doing the memorial acts
    Oh so as the memorial came up to the juve fans they all decided to turn aruond and look up at the stands?

Jan 7, 2004

Oh so as the memorial came up to the juve fans they all decided to turn aruond and look up at the stands?

oh gee i wonder why? maybe they had a hard time forgeting how 39 of their fellow fans died becuase of liverpool fans

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002

Its more impossible when your fans turn their back and stick their fingers up in the middle of a memorial for dead juve fans. Am i wrong>?
    Get over it...

It still doesnt equate to your animals killing our 39 innocent fans

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004

I don't think they were turning their backs on the Heysel commemoration. I think they were turning their backs on supporters like you.

Rightfully so btw.

OP

Urchin

Apr 13, 2005
  • Thread Starter #20
    They didnt turn their backs to the supporters. They turned their backs to the memorial as it approached them. Maybe they shuold show respect to the 39 and move on. It seems the majority of fans didnt like what those idiots from juve did at anfield.

Yes 39 ppl died but our fans didnt beat those 39 to a stick all they r guilty of is charging. Yes we charged we dont like things being thrown at us. 39 ppl died from the stand that crushed. The liverpool fans didnt grab everyone of them and choke them to death. The wall fell on them, liverpool fans who charge r idiots they cannot anticipate a wall falling over juve fans so maybe ppl should see it 4 what it is.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)