Let's go back in Summer 2004... (1 Viewer)

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Let's think that we are in summer 2004 after the bad season.Let's say that Canna is to join Juve so our defence will be great.So now to the main thing.Juventus management sold Di Vaio to Valencia and Miccoli to Fiorentina(Well, that was a co-ownership) to bring Zlatan Ibrahimovic in Turin.Would you do that if it was in your hand?

Do you think that Ibra will be the world's best and a hero in Turin in some years?

Do you think that we wasted two very good players to bring one that is not Juve material?

Please before you answer remember both seasons Zlatan is with us.The good and the bad.I say that because many are depressed with his recent performances.
I don't want to praise or bash him.I simply want to see what would you do.IF YOU COULD GO BACK AND YOU WERE JUVE'S PEOPLE WOULD YOU SELL MICCOLI AND DIVAIO TO BRING ZLATAN IBRAHIMOVIC???

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
well,zlatan is the type that wants to improve all the time,cause he has the ambition to become world's first.
and juventus,is offering him the chance to do it.
all he needs now,is to try more.and i think he will improve
so i don't think we were wrong for bringing him

Geof

May 14, 2004
definitely.

Miccoli and Di Vaio are both god players, but Zlatan has the talent to be a world-TOP-5 forwar, and he was last season IMO.

He's less good this year, and that's a bit due to Cappello, who fields him everytime he's able to walk...

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Geof said:
definitely.

Miccoli and Di Vaio are both god players, but Zlatan has the talent to be a world-TOP-5 forwar, and he was last season IMO.

He's less good this year, and that's a bit due to Cappello, who fields him everytime he's able to walk...
well said

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
ßömßärdiër said:
I would do the sell of every Juve player and buy Beckham and all of the lineup of chinbok motors and hire mitch gilbert as head coach and andrew beck as assistant just to make him suffer.
Can you give me the squad list of Chinbok motors? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)