Let's build a fan scyscraper for Juve (1 Viewer)

OP

Svetlana

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #21
    Yeah, our scyscraper is too small to be seen yet. :down:

They say we should allow them to use 24 hours to 3 days until it will show up the new bricks....I am waiting...

And I do hope we'll be able to see it soon:lick:

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP

Svetlana

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #25
    Actually I am from Belarus. But it has happened so that I am in New York now and can stay here for a year or two.

And I have a real problem here as I have seen only one match of Juve this season:down:. Though it was a great one with Parma:extatic:

It is not so easy to find people interested in Italian soccer here - a great difference with my home country. But as long as I have Net it is not so bad;)

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Svetlana ] ++
    Actually I am from Belarus. But it has happened so that I am in New York now and can stay here for a year or two.

And I have a real problem here as I have seen only one match of Juve this season:down:. Though it was a great one with Parma:extatic:

It is not so easy to find people interested in Italian soccer here - a great difference with my home country. But as long as I have Net it is not so bad;)
    and may i ask why you are in New York now? :D

OP

Svetlana

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #27
    It is arather boring thing to discuss and it seems even worse when I start to think about Juve and Euro2004:broken:

OP

Svetlana

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #29
    Life is full of surprises. Not all of them are great. And the last ones are not pleasant to discuss. Sorry!

Do not be confused!!!

The most important thing is to have around you people whom you can trust.

And to have the best team in the world to support :cheesy: even if you can't see it play:down:

OP

Svetlana

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #31
    FINALLY!!!

We can see it - THE OLD LADY BUILDING!!!!:D

But it is still too small. I can't believe that Juve has so few fans!!!

Hey, where are you????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)