Let Them Know It"s Christmas.. (1 Viewer)

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
I was thinking to post this for a long time ago.. only two days left for christmas and I am sure everybody here enjoying it :)
But on the other side of the world there are hungry children,that maybe doesn't know what christmas is.I am not sure if they recieved any gifts in their whole life from anybody.I invite you to join me donate the poor a few amount of money as much as you can, anything will make difference for sure you can feed them with that small amount,let them get education,or a gift that they never got.
I searched the Internet found some site but I wasn't sure if they are trustable or not, but I thought that it will be best to donate at unicef..If u have a better idea just post it.
this is the link of unicef: http://www.unicef.org/
and there is another link that you can buy a unicef gift/product and you will help them at the same time THE OTHER LINK
Remember just donate anything you can even a dollar can make a differnce :angel:
I wish you merry christmas and happy new year

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++
I was thinking to post this for a long time ago.. only two days left for christmas and I am sure everybody here enjoying it :)
But on the other side of the world there are hungry children,that maybe doesn't know what christmas is.I am not sure if they recieved any gifts in their whole life from anybody.I invite you to join me donate the poor a few amount of money as much as you can, anything will make difference for sure you can feed them with that small amount,let them get education,or a gift that they never got.
I searched the Internet found some site but I wasn't sure if they are trustable or not, but I thought that it will be best to donate at unicef..If u have a better idea just post it.
and there is another link that you can buy a unicef gift/product and you will help them at the same time THE OTHER LINK
Remember just donate anything you can even a dollar can make a differnce :angel:

But I am starving and un-educated, Snoop Dogg Dizzle.

Jan 24, 2004
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++
:thumb: I already donated ... every month

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)