Let it B... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Yeah, I saw it yesterday. Actually, there's an entire website dedicated to hating Juventus.

But it doesn't get to me. These suckers aren't aware of what's going on at our club, they are biased as hell and soon we will be back up there and make them all suffer again.

JUVE AND PROUD!!

OP

bastard09

Jul 27, 2006
  • Thread Starter #3
    Jem83 said:
    Yeah, I saw it yesterday. Actually, there's an entire website dedicated to hating Juventus. www.antijuve.com .

But it doesn't get to me. These suckers aren't aware of what's going on at our club, they are biased as hell and soon we will be back up there and make them all suffer again.

JUVE AND PROUD!!

:(

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    That was painful. What are they trying to prove ? That everyone hates Juventus ? Juventus is the most hated because they are the most beloved, believe it or not bitches..

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    The video sucks, obviously, but it's nothing more than we can expect of our rivals. It's a shame that we're taking the blame for a corrupted system, though, and that we'll have to live with a tarnished reputation, while nothing has been achieved in the Italian league system as far as ridding it of corruption.

But like I said, let these idiots have their laughs now, while they still can.

Here's to future success, and direct promotion from Serie-B :pint:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    bastard09 said:
    bah...i hate this video and that people... :(
    Of course, me too, but I'm not gonna let them ruin my day like they obviously did yours. I've been a Juventino long enough now to know that we're the most despised club in the World. Is this anything new? Nope. Nothing has changed. But I love Juventus, and that's all that matters.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)