Lequi already a Juve player (1 Viewer)

Jul 28, 2002
Lequi...who the hell is he??? I looked on some site for info, he isnt that fantastic apparantly.

Jul 28, 2002
Lequi is on loand from guess who?? River!!!!

Thus if Athlectico dont get him, i guess we are at the front of the line for him....great, that must be y he is aparantly ours, river mus have struck a deal with us, hopefully it includes cave

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
I dunno much about this Lequi guy, but if he's the next Montero, meaning of course the Montero of old, he'll surely be a good acquisition. Get Mexes or Ferrari plus Trabelsi to go with the purchase of this 22-year-old and we're set.
Yeah, if he really is like Montero used to be, then that'd be perfect.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
what do u guys have against montero , he really gives his best .. but it's not his fault he is old ... but still he is great player

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
what do u guys have against montero , he really gives his best .. but it's not his fault he is old ... but still he is great player
He plays a lot older than he is.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
true.....maldini is old but he's playing like he's 25 or summink. and when he loses control of situation (which is very rare) he doesnt result to hacking the opposition. sadly, that can't be sed bout montero :fero:

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
true.....maldini is old but he's playing like he's 25 or summink. and when he loses control of situation (which is very rare) he doesnt result to hacking the opposition. sadly, that can't be sed bout montero :fero:
But then again, Maldini is just class. No matter how old he is, he is one of the greatest defenders ever to step foot on the field. He is one of a kind, the only defender that I see nowadays that could almost be as good as him is Nesta. The rest of the defenders in todays football dont have that extra EMPH to be the greatest.

incomplex

Mar 2, 2004
the old dcs need to have a partner that have a pace
or else they will be beaten easily by younger opponent striker
take alook a case when lazion vs chelsea
mihaljovic simply lack of pace to control mutu
thats why milan defence is good
nesta as a partner of maldini
what a combination!!!

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by incomplex ] ++
the old dcs need to have a partner that have a pace
or else they will be beaten easily by younger opponent striker
take alook a case when lazion vs chelsea
mihaljovic simply lack of pace to control mutu
thats why milan defence is good
nesta as a partner of maldini
what a combination!!!
We were supposed to get that with Legro, but we all know how that's worked out.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
montero may have lost his pace,but the other thing he's lost is his anticipation.

all he does nowadays is wait for the attacker to run past him before pulling his face off.:down:

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
montero may have lost his pace,but the other thing he's lost is his anticipation.

all he does nowadays is wait for the attacker to run past him before pulling his face off.:down:
True...true. It's very sad, actually, he used to be so good, but he got so bad very quickly.

Jul 28, 2002
thats only because we have no pace to cover him, all our cb's are slow including legro. If he was partnered with say mexes, he would play a bit better thanks to the security mexes would provide in terms of pace cover.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
thats only because we have no pace to cover him, all our cb's are slow including legro. If he was partnered with say mexes, he would play a bit better thanks to the security mexes would provide in terms of pace cover.
No, I don't think that's the case. Legro is playing poorly all by himself. The defence would be better with Mexes, but Legro would still suck.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i seriously hope that this guy isnt the deal for salas and thats it. surely moggi could get cavenaghi in this deal also. salas costed so much and we even gave away kovacevic in that deal, surely we can try to get something back.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
i seriously hope that this guy isnt the deal for salas and thats it. surely moggi could get cavenaghi in this deal also. salas costed so much and we even gave away kovacevic in that deal, surely we can try to get something back.
We are lucky that River want him at all. His wage demands are huge, and he's been injured for years. I think we'll be lucky to get anything for him, and we should give him away free if they don't offer anything.

Sep 28, 2002
of course it would be nice to get something back for salas but moggi cant just go to buenos aires and say: we paid hell of a money for salas, now we want it all back, so it's either 12m or cavenaghi and lequi. you dont see that happening now do you you adrian?

will you go to radiohead concerts in australia?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)