Lequi already a Juve player (1 Viewer)

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
Lequi: il nuovo Montero è già Juve (TS)

Venerdì, 05 marzo @ 10:21:23 CET
La Juventus ha in mano Lequi, gigante argentino
dell'Atletico Madrid. Il giovane difensore con
passaporto italiano arriverebbe grazie ad un
vasta operazione che coinvolge Olivera e Salas.
Il giocatore italo-argentino, 22 anni, si libera
a giugno e il cartellino è di Paco Casal. Il
potente agente uruguayano, grande amico di
Moggi, ha consigliato il giocatore ai
bianconeri: c'è già stato il prio incontro.
(TuttoSport)

it says Lequi is the new Montero and is already Juve's, Juve has a hand on Lequi the giant argentine defender from Atletico Madrid. The young defender with an italian passport would arrive thanks to an operation that involves Olivera & Salas. the italian-argentine player, 22 years old will be free to come in June says Paco Casal, the agent which is good friends with Moggi. The player was recommended to Moggi and first contact has been made.

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
WOOHOO THE NEW MONTERO. IF THEY BOTH START, WE'LL FINISH THE MATCH WITH 9 MEN! YIPPEEEE! :party:

I hope you're talking about the Montero that I used to know :undecide:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Who is Salsa?

And is it just me or does the prospect of a "New Montero" not seem so appealing? :undecide:

If he's the Montero of before, by all means, bring him here, he cant be any worse than our current players.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
if he is the montero of old,then i say get his ass over here as soon as possible.

i can't expect any 22-year old running as slowly as montero does nowadays,can you?;)

Jul 12, 2002
Lequi's good, but he's not going to solve our defensive problems. He'll help, though, it's a good acquisition.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
its sad to say this, but any young defender will help us IMO.

so its almost certain that we have 3 defenders so far. ferrari, bonera and now this dude who i'm unaware of.

just quickly, this defender is a giant is he? so now we have legrottaglie, tudor and this guy here also? it means that either tudor is going, or, he is going to be a midfielder.

squillaci is still on the cards is he not?

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
yeah, i agree with don. altho i must admit that i've never seen this kid play. i hope he's the montero of "old"......:D

Jul 28, 2002
The montero of old wwas one of the most feared defender in the world, he makes ayala look like a ***** cat. If he has pace, and is a good tackler and generally a good defender, then he would be good. But mexes is the holy grail for young defender at the moment, we should get his ass.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Yes we are pretty desperate for defenders right now but I hope that will not make us dish out $$$ for anybody with a defenders tag. Having said that it would be useful if someone posted some game reviews of this kid.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I dunno much about this Lequi guy, but if he's the next Montero, meaning of course the Montero of old, he'll surely be a good acquisition. Get Mexes or Ferrari plus Trabelsi to go with the purchase of this 22-year-old and we're set.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)