Leonardo Spinazzola (8 Viewers)

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
One game and people drooling over Spazzolino

He is a decent winger but still can't defend and it was obvious during the two attacks that Atletico had. Just wait for his first defensive howler and the very same people will be screaming sell!
This shows you haven't seen the kid play anywhere besides Juventus. As a fan of all Italian football I have seen him at Atlanta , Juventus and the national team and he is a much better option than Sandro. The problem once again us most of here only watch Juve

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He's better than Zambrotta in attack. Nice competition for AS.
Zambrotta was amazing for us like 5 years, Spina doesnt even have 5 games yet.

But yeah Spina is a natural attacking winger, more so then Zambro was, so it makes sense he is comfortably in attacking phase on technical level.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He's better than Zambrotta in attack. Nice competition for AS.
Dont say that too loud but i think the same. Spina is more technical and agile. Zambrotta on his favor was a well balanced footballer and in his 2003 season (imo his peak), he was practically on par with roberto carlos (not in shooting but in overall effectiveness). Zambrotta was a very balanced wing player, and very consistent

Still ...theres a lot more to judge from spinazola, so we must wait and see before praising him too much$

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
The big advantage with having Spinazzola and Cancelo starting is that both of them are adept at crossing/passing with either foot. The can both go out wide or cut in and cross. I don't think that can be overstated.
I haven’t seen cancelo be adept at crossing with his left foot. Every time he cuts in it goes backwards.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)