Leonardo Spinazzola (29 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Bla bla bla it was only Lichtenstein etc etc - but it’s clear this guy is a talent. It’s refreshing to see such an attacking beast of a fullback, with great speed and skill AND knowing how to cross a ball. He is like the exact anti-Alex Sandro the.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
His recent form is very impressive and he’s such a handful in the final third. Should be starting ahead of Sandro now who has really declined over the last 24 months

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
One game and people drooling over Spazzolino :lol:

He is a decent winger but still can't defend and it was obvious during the two attacks that Atletico had. Just wait for his first defensive howler and the very same people will be screaming sell!

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
We saw how he play at Atalanta. Yes he cant defend, not yet i think so. But fuck it we need power on wings not defend right now.
It's the same with Cancelo. It depends on what the team actually needs at a particular point.

Allegri most of the time opts for balance so he goes one attacking fullback, while the other has to be more defensive. Either way the team wins because Allegri can alternate fullbacks whichever way he likes. He can go uber offensive or uber defensive if needed but most of the time he'll pick a "balanced" option. Good thing he's got every option per each side now :)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
The big advantage with having Spinazzola and Cancelo starting is that both of them are adept at crossing/passing with either foot. The can both go out wide or cut in and cross. I don't think that can be overstated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)