Leonardo Spinazzola (8 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Why the fuck hasn't he been playing all along :lol: the definition of a "new signing"
Injuries and fitness. But also it's one thing doing it for Atalanta, another for Juve. Let's give him a few more games first though.

I was excited when we brought him back, his speed and versatility is great but every season he gets smarter.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
We got to keep hold of him and I'm sure it's purely up to our management. He's homegrown and loves Juve, and has been absolutely amazing every time we have started him, plus he was absolutely fantastic at Atalanta. Really hope Zidanes appointment focuses our managements sights on more urgent needs in our team instead of useless money drains like Marcelo.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Injuries and fitness. But also it's one thing doing it for Atalanta, another for Juve. Let's give him a few more games first though.

I was excited when we brought him back, his speed and versatility is great but every season he gets smarter.
He's been fit for a while now no? Don't think it's too much of a risk to give him a shot over MDS or lolSandro in a league that we've won rounds ago

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He's been fit for a while now no? Don't think it's too much of a risk to give him a shot over MDS
Yeah officially he's been fit but there is a difference between that and match fit, as we saw toward the end of the game. He's getting stronger and stronger though, and hopefully gets a lot of minutes (without killing him) for the rest of the season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)