Leonardo Spinazzola (16 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Bro unlike you I don't memorize what I said let alone what other people say on here. It's flattering that your obsessed with my opinions and follow me like the sheep you are but seriously get a life.
Wat? I am your biggest fan. Telling you to stick to your guns. Don't back down now. I will have to shutter AC fan club if you do .

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
We are trying to loan him? Why? He looks fine out there. Better than I expected honestly. I thought he would be shit considering Allegri has refused to play him.

Athleticism looks the same as before the injury. Good touch and dribbles the opponent. So far he hasn't done anything retarded with his positioning in a 4 man line.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Wat? I am your biggest fan. Telling you to stick to your guns. Don't back down now. I will have to shutter AC fan club if you do .
Yep. I'm not changing my story just don't remember what I said almost a year ago. I don't rate Sandro as highly as some or most of you on here do. I don't see why that's such an issue. I think he's good not great.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Yep. I'm not changing my story just don't remember what I said almost a year ago. I don't rate Sandro as highly as some or most of you on here do. I don't see why that's such an issue. I think he's good not great.
I remember you saying Spazzolino is as good or better then Sandro. Alex is top 2 lb

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Impressive performance, especially considering it was his first appearance in a long time.

Good to have a decent option to rest Alex Sandro.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)