Leonardo Spinazzola (8 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
This is potentially very serious for a player with Spinazzola's attributes. He is a speedster and relies on lots of quick changes in direction. ACL injury for a player like him at any age...wouldn't even be surprised if he never gets back to that athletic level.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
depends on how his treatment is handled, I'd rather see him out for a year not 6 months, his next season is ruined anyway, but, knowing how we handled Claudio, I don't think it'll happen

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
So is be coming back or not? Or we forget about if Sandro stays? We still need backup as Asamoah goes to Inter. @Mark

I just dont understand why the wait. Announce him back already. Cant be that hard. Italy isnt going to WC.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #628
    So is be coming back or not? Or we forget about if Sandro stays? We still need backup as Asamoah goes to Inter. @Mark

I just dont understand why the wait. Announce him back already. Cant be that hard. Italy isnt going to WC.
    calma

- - - Updated - - -

no need to announce anything.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005

He tore his ACL - even if he does come back we won't see him until like January anyway.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
    Man this guy is so unlucky. Went through so many loans and just when we wanted to bring him back, he got injured.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
    We're linked with Lucas Digne at €16m, and Darmian at around the same. Marcelo will be expensive!

Let's say we don't sell Alex Sandro, who would you guys prefer as a backup LB?

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    He won't play her this year.

Might get 10 mins between his recovery and the winter window when he leaves for the 2nd half of the season on loan to get fitness.

Like I said, I'm convinced his first normal season at Juve will be next year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)