Leonardo Spinazzola (4 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
AndreaCristiano must be depressed. We almost had the best fullback in the world for this season but got totally cucked by Atalanta out of a man who is the best fullback around :disagree:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Orsolini is also a non-factor, but it's something else to moan about. The guy could have 25 assists this season and we'd still have 3-5 players in his position already here. These are rookies being sent out to increase value.

Nah fuck it, I'm not explaining 2 year loans any further.
yeah, but Atalanta did us no favors this summer not releasing Caldara and Spinazzola when we were in dire need, how do we react to that? lets loan Orsolini on a 2 year loan :baus:

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
yeah, but Atalanta did us no favors this summer not releasing Caldara and Spinazzola when we were in dire need, how do we react to that? lets loan Orsolini on a 2 year loan :baus:
:lol:
Whats with this 2 year loans anyway, i thought Beppe was famous for his "optional" deals.. It should always be 1 year loan with an option of a 2nd that Juve has a final say..

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We didn't and don't want Caldara this summer, Spinazzola is different because he desperately wants to come here. I'm also pretty sure we loaned them Orsolini before we pressed for Spinazzola. From their POV there is an agreement to uphold, from us we'll try but can't steamroll over them or the "partnership" isn't one.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
We didn't and don't want Caldara this summer, Spinazzola is different because he desperately wants to come here. I'm also pretty sure we loaned them Orsolini before we pressed for Spinazzola. From their POV there is an agreement to uphold, from us we'll try but can't steamroll over them or the "partnership" isn't one.
I'm pretty sure we wanted Caldara after Bonucci left, maybe I'm wrong, but I thought I saw some reports about us wanting him back a year early.

May 22, 2013
:lol:
Whats with this 2 year loans anyway, i thought Beppe was famous for his "optional" deals.. It should always be 1 year loan with an option of a 2nd that Juve has a final say..
It actually makes great sense, because the lenght means that Atalanta will reap more benefits of giving our loanees experience. Why would they develop other clubs talents if it wasn't because they get sufficiently compensated in terms of strength to their team? It's an alternative to the selling with a buy back clause, that gives dem an incentive in terms of potential earnings.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
Everyone who thinks this guy is good enough defensively to play FB here should watch Spain Italy and think again.
I wouldn't put too much emphasis on that game. Ventura is a terrible coach, the absolute worst since Donadoni. His system/formation is ridiculous with many playing out of position. This Italy will not do anything in this WC, if they make it to begin with.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I agree that he's a terrible coach. But people have tendencies to write Italy off each competition. Yet they (almost) always reach high. Even with a lot worse teams than this one.

But I agree with you that people shouldn't judge based on this match.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
I wouldn't put too much emphasis on that game. Ventura is a terrible coach, the absolute worst since Donadoni. His system/formation is ridiculous with many playing out of position. This Italy will not do anything in this WC, if they make it to begin with.
I've had my doubts about Spinazzola at FB since before that game. It just confirms them.

And Donadoni is miles better than Ventura.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We had a triple reason not to get him.
Not Juventus material yet and once again, it showed!
He is not fitting in our new formation, as direct replacement to Dalves, he would make sense, but we have changed the system and the wingback now has to be a defender first and a winger second, he obviously is not cut for this role.
We have now two new dedicated offensive wingers and the formation to maximize their use, what we need is someone to cover for them.
And the third one is the contractual ownage we have with Atalanta, it would not only damage our relationship with them, but also the trust of other teams, with the players we are gifting away...

Wise choice by God Beppe to get Howedes instead!

JoeyJuve

May 27, 2010
Wondering Spinazzola trainning with atalanta with no excitement for a year.... Producing bad motivation than affect the performance... Depressed by the treatment of teammates even the captain took sides now... Makes him look so non performing compared the previous year... Then juve reconsider to add him on the team...

Hope its only my bad dream...

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I agree that he's a terrible coach. But people have tendencies to write Italy off each competition. Yet they (almost) always reach high. Even with a lot worse teams than this one.

But I agree with you that people shouldn't judge based on this match.
They've been knocked out of the group stages after garbage performances against inferior teams in the past two world cups

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)