Leonardo Spinazzola (1 Viewer)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yeah

He basically said you never know if this chance will come again, he is grateful to Atalanta but this is his dream.
Shitty situation.
I'll tell you what he is afraid of. He knows the club is looking for a player with his characteristics. If we buy a player similar to him there is the possibility we won't recall him next summer. That's the "this train only comes once in a lifetime" comment stems from...

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I'll tell you what he is afraid of. He knows the club is looking for a player with his characteristics. If we buy a player similar to him there is the possibility we won't recall him next summer. That's the "this train only comes once in a lifetime" comment stems from...
:agree:

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
exactly.
He is afraid of Juventus getting someonelse and him losing the chance of his life.
Now it's weird from Atalanta.
I at least hope they don't bench him like they're doing with Caldara.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
exactly.
He is afraid of Juventus getting someonelse and him losing the chance of his life.
Now it's weird from Atalanta.
I at least hope they don't bench him like they're doing with Caldara.
It's not weird at all. What do they gain by letting him go a year early? The problem with Marotta is that because he bends over when players ask to leave, he assumes that other clubs will bend over to their players too. He overplays his hands and that's why he missed Keita, Schick and will probably miss De Vrij and Can too.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
It's not weird at all. What do they gain by letting him go a year early? The problem with Marotta is that because he bends over when players ask to leave, he assumes that other clubs will bend over to their players too. He overplays his hands and that's why he missed Keita, Schick and will probably miss De Vrij and Can too.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
By letting him go they will gain to keep the great relations with Juve.And i'm sure after this fiasco with Spinna,Juve will think twice before loaning someone else in the future to them.
And what exactly fo they gain by holding on a UNMOTIVATED player in the squad??
And moreover if they bench him.

Yeah there are contracts,but afterall football players also can have the right for an opinion/desire/wishes which CAN be met.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
By letting him go they will gain to keep the great relations with Juve.And i'm sure after this fiasco with Spinna,Juve will think twice before loaning someone else in the future to them.
And what exactly fo they gain by holding on a UNMOTIVATED player in the squad??
And moreover if they bench him.

Yeah there are contracts,but afterall football players also can have the right for an opinion/desire/wishes which CAN be met.
He'll be motivated. He doesn't have any other option than to give 100% and hope that we still want him next year.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I can see orsolini becoming a similar case in a year's time, but we have only ourselves to blame we sent them out on a 2 year loan with no recall clause, tbh i dont even know why we should even loan them out for 2 years.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Orsolini is also a non-factor, but it's something else to moan about. The guy could have 25 assists this season and we'd still have 3-5 players in his position already here. These are rookies being sent out to increase value.

Nah fuck it, I'm not explaining 2 year loans any further.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Spinazzola getting NT call ups now precisely because we sent him to Atalanta to actually play.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Orsolini is also a non-factor, but it's something else to moan about. The guy could have 25 assists this season and we'd still have 3-5 players in his position already here. These are rookies being sent out to increase value.

I don't know why you even tried to begin with. :D
Spinazzola getting NT call ups now precisely because we sent him to Atalanta to actually play.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Yea where the fuck did Orsolini come from?
:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)