Leonardo Spinazzola (13 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I'm not sure getting Spinazzola early is worth souring our relationship with Atalanta. I'd imagine (especially from Marotta's words) that it is Juve who have turned the situation and the player, it doesn't look all that great. Yes he's our player but the two-year deals don't look as appetising for clubs like Atalanta if we are just going to roflstomp over the agreement once a player has a breakout.
You're looking at it critically rather than calling Marotta a cuck and concluding we must be a small club cause we don't just bully Atalanta into submission and force them to give back a key player we agreed they could have for two years. Get out!

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 19, 2007
You're looking at it critically rather than calling Marotta a cuck and concluding we must be a small club cause we don't just bully Atalanta into submission and force them to give back a key player we agreed they could have for two years. Get out!
If we need to bully then do it but I agree that it might not be worth it just to get him back one year early when he isnt a god send. We might need to bully them for a great player that is theres in the fututre and they would most likely sell to a milan club instead. If its worth it do it but I agree with Juvejay that you pick when to be a bully and this might not be the best time

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It makes sense to keep the club with the best academy in Italy, who subsequently give young players a chance in their first team, on our side.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
The biggest problem is the two year loan deals which the management should stop doing such deals the easier option is to have one year loan deals and then extend to another year

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
We aren't bullying Atalanta and I agree with it. Like some of you say, they are great with youngsters and its worth to have them on our side. We just loaned/sold Orsolini to them and left Caldara there, so I doubt that even if Spinazzola comes relations would be bad. Keep it good, probably a good place for Kean eventually.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Spinazzola IN, Asamoah out .

Spina and De Sciglio can play on both sides. Lichsteiner is a better right back than Asamoah is a left back at the moment. Lichsteiner is still very good defensively. But that is not so much a deal breaker now that we have so many capable wide options in attack.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)