Leonardo Spinazzola (13 Viewers)

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
They do, but we also had a buyback clause for about 3ml more

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Correct
Why are so many people in this forum not understanding this. We have a 2 year agreement, it is the same as a contract.
Atlanta owes Spina for 2 years, not 1. He is their player. If we want him back they have to agree or pay, it is as simple as that

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Who would have thought. Ansaldi would have helped us get a RB that wasn't him after all these years :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Correct
Why are so many people in this forum not understanding this. We have a 2 year agreement, it is the same as a contract.
Atlanta owes Spina for 2 years, not 1. He is their player. If we want him back they have to agree or pay, it is as simple as that
Because we are Juventus!!. That's the saying around these parts. Everyone must bend to our will.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
So,any updates?Gasperini was mad at him in his pre match conference with Roma .Spinazolla refused to be with the squad and won't be in Atalanta squad for tommorow game.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I'm not sure getting Spinazzola early is worth souring our relationship with Atalanta. I'd imagine (especially from Marotta's words) that it is Juve who have turned the situation and the player, it doesn't look all that great. Yes he's our player but the two-year deals don't look as appetising for clubs like Atalanta if we are just going to roflstomp over the agreement once a player has a breakout.

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
I'm not sure getting Spinazzola early is worth souring our relationship with Atalanta. I'd imagine (especially from Marotta's words) that it is Juve who have turned the situation and the player, it doesn't look all that great. Yes he's our player but the two-year deals don't look as appetising for clubs like Atalanta if we are just going to roflstomp over the agreement once a player has a breakout.
The same happened with Milan. They did not want to give Conti but in the end had no choose Conti wanted Milan and went.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
We have a great relationship with Atlanta, i am sure that Marotta will not spoil it but in away compensate it in a fair manner based on his interviews so far.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Even Marotta said it that we respect our agreement with Atalanta for 2 years loan.
Why Spinazzola make a fuss to reject Gasperini call up for a match against Roma. He's better than there for 1 more season

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)