Leonardo Spinazzola (4 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I'm a fan of Spinazzola and have followed his career loosely since his Primavera days. I'm delighted he has become a Serie A player and an international. I think he is the perfect signing for a backup, can cover lots of positions, homegrown, Juve fan. Not sure he will ever be a starter but more than happy having a guy like Spinazzola here than throwing money on an expensive backup e.g. Rincon.

Buy on AliExpress.com

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I like this guy a lot as a squad player. He can play both sides, fullback or winger. Lots of energy, pretty decent technique.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We need more athleticism in our team, the final was evidence of that. If you look at our first choice players who are the athletes? Mandzukic? Chiellini is physical. Alex Sandro for sure. Dani Alves did his best for someone his age. Cuadrado when he came on. Pjaca is a specimen when he is fit. The rest of our team are either technicians or players who excel in a specific technical role.

Spinazzola is someone who would definitely add to that. Danilo is another one. Schick will, Bernardeschi. Keita would, an athletic DM.

Look at Real Madrid's team in comparison, they have players who can both play and have the engines to get around the field in high intensity games. The team we have is very much geared around typical Italian football approach and style but giving ourselves an extra gear when needed would be very useful.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
I'm a fan of Spinazzola and have followed his career loosely since his Primavera days. I'm delighted he has become a Serie A player and an international. I think he is the perfect signing for a backup, can cover lots of positions, homegrown, Juve fan. Not sure he will ever be a starter but more than happy having a guy like Spinazzola here than throwing money on an expensive backup e.g. Rincon.
:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)