Leonardo Spinazzola (6 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Two assists :baus: Yes, it's Lichtenstein, but it looks like he isn't afraid to bomb forward and his crosses are fantastic.

Is he on a 2 year loan at Atalanta? I hope we bring him back soon, this guy would be a proper back-up for Alex Sandro, and if its true that he can play RB as well, thats even better.
Rumours we will but will loan them Cassata

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Bgring this man and Orsolini instead of wasting our money on cacks like Keita Valdez and Dscglio
calling Keita cack and asking for Orsolini instead in the same sentence :lol:

Keita is 22 and already a proven Serie A player, Spinazzola on the other hand is 24 and had his first good season. Orsolini (whilst clearly being talented) has shown nothing outside of the under tournament and Serie-B (8 goals, 6 assists :andyandbarcelona:). The delusion...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You haven't seen nothing yet, people who haven't seen a single game of Orsolini will keep saying the darnest things. Collective switch has gone off to ship him to unnecessary extreme to fit their agenda.

It's not restricted to calling a player who is only 2 years older but scoring 15 goals in top level cack, but I honestly read in wishlist thread post that said Orsolini is better then shitty Douglas Costa :D

Footie fans these days.

P. S I like the potential of Orsolini and can't wait to see him in pre season for us. But that's were it stops, only seen him for 3 full games, and all just this summers u20 tourno.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Jun 6, 2015

Keita is 22 and already a proven Serie A player, Spinazzola on the other hand is 24 and had his first good season. Orsolini (whilst clearly being talented) has shown nothing outside of the under tournament and Serie-B (8 goals, 6 assists :andyandbarcelona:). The delusion...
Keita isn't Italien so he sucks. Let's get Panico instead.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

#MHGA

- - - Updated - - -

Keita isn't Italien so he sucks. Let's get Panico instead.
Would be worth it for the name alone.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

You haven't seen nothing yet, people who haven't seen a single game of Orsolini will keep saying the darnest things. Collective switch has gone off to ship him to unnecessary extreme to fit their agenda.

It's not restricted to calling a player who is only 2 years older but scoring 15 goals in top level cack, but I honestly read in wishlist thread post that said Orsolini is better then $#@!ty Douglas Costa :D

Footie fans these days.

P. S I like the potential of Orsolini and can't wait to see him in pre season for us. But that's were it stops, only seen him for 3 full games, and all just this summers u20 tourno.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
wait....you guys are telling me you didint get the memo?.

Its a common practice in Tuz to overhype our youngsters/players no matter what.

Its a tradition we need to keep. Be serious

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Is he really the best option at LB for the NT or why else did he play the other day?
Too early to say. Italy actually have a lot of decent options there of a similar level - Spinazzola, De Sciglio, Emerson, Darmian. There is also Masina and Barreca, the latter I personally like. Apart from Darmian they are all 24-21 so the shirt is up for grabs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)