Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i bet deep down he loves the club :touched:

if he wins a cent that's a really bad precedent indeed. i suppose he signed an agreement before leaving and also received some severance pay, that must be the end of the story.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i'm surpirsed so many people are against him wow

i thought we all agreed corporations are very scummy and generally employees should be supported due to scummy practices by corporations

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I just came from the Pogba thread after posting that he has to be one of the dumbest players ever, and already there is some very strong competition.

And who said Jj doesn't produce fighters and champions?
but why is he dumb? he is fighting a shady corporation. if anything he should be applauded for standing up to employee rights

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
@Lion
You've been sloppy for a few years. Barely making your way to work, you call in sick most of the time but the salary is really good so you come in to work every now and then. You tell your colleagues they need to work hard and follow the principles of the company, that the corporate culture is important and that you try to be a role model for them. It feels good to say those things every now and then, you think, when you drive home after lunch in your new Ferrari. This one has a slightly different color than your other 24 Ferraris. So it's your favorite one.

Time pass and life goes on, year by year. You are, however, only regressing. More and more sick days. Some of your old colleagues have retired and nudged you to also retire but you still think you have something to offer, and again, salary is just too good. Your position is secure for two more years and then, maybe, you'll look at what the opportunities there are. You're thinking of taking over from your boss but leave the doors open for other things.

Your boss one day comes in and tells you that maybe it is time for you to retire. You sit there and take it in but you have heard that so many times so the proposition is left mute.

A few months later during the winter, you have hardly been to work the past year, the boss and top management gets in to your office and sits down. They politely tell you that you are no longer part of their plans and that you should look for another job opportunity elsewhere or just retire. You can stick around until summer vacation because they want to show you respect for what you gave to the company many years ago. But after that they will withdraw your pass card and you will no longer be allowed to enter the premise. They are legally obliged to fulfill your contract, so you will receive your salary but can consider it an early retirement unless you move away.

Your head is spinning. Heart is racing and you do not know what to do. Retiring feels far away, you still see yourself as that creative spark. Are you really that old? You ignore it.

More time passes and time and time again your boss and the top management remind you that you need to start looking at the alternatives. But you ignore it. It will go away if you don't think about it.

Summer comes. They call you in and take your card. You leave the premise and fly with your private planes across the world. You forget everything.

A few weeks later you come back home and drive to work. Security let's you know you are no longer welcome. Some kids down the street see you and yell that you are an old fart that should move to Florida. How can this be? Am I not allowed here? When did this happen? This just came out of the blue! You contact all irrelevant news outlets and cry your crocodile tears. How the company has disrespected you.

No matter what the backstory is, the dude earns more in a week than I make in a year. He was notified well in advance about the consequences. I have no sympathy for this bloke. I only hope he gets a coaching license because I think he will be a terrible coach and I cannot wait to see him fail so hard. Had he retired one or two years ago, my heat would be in a different place.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
@Lion
You've been sloppy for a few years. Barely making your way to work, you call in sick most of the time but the salary is really good so you come in to work every now and then. You tell your colleagues they need to work hard and follow the principles of the company, that the corporate culture is important and that you try to be a role model for them. It feels good to say those things every now and then, you think, when you drive home after lunch in your new Ferrari. This one has a slightly different color than your other 24 Ferraris. So it's your favorite one.

Time pass and life goes on, year by year. You are, however, only regressing. More and more sick days. Some of your old colleagues have retired and nudged you to also retire but you still think you have something to offer, and again, salary is just too good. Your position is secure for two more years and then, maybe, you'll look at what the opportunities there are. You're thinking of taking over from your boss but leave the doors open for other things.

Your boss one day comes in and tells you that maybe it is time for you to retire. You sit there and take it in but you have heard that so many times so the proposition is left mute.

A few months later during the winter, you have hardly been to work the past year, the boss and top management gets in to your office and sits down. They politely tell you that you are no longer part of their plans and that you should look for another job opportunity elsewhere or just retire. You can stick around until summer vacation because they want to show you respect for what you gave to the company many years ago. But after that they will withdraw your pass card and you will no longer be allowed to enter the premise. They are legally obliged to fulfill your contract, so you will receive your salary but can consider it an early retirement unless you move away.

Your head is spinning. Heart is racing and you do not know what to do. Retiring feels far away, you still see yourself as that creative spark. Are you really that old? You ignore it.

More time passes and time and time again your boss and the top management remind you that you need to start looking at the alternatives. But you ignore it. It will go away if you don't think about it.

Summer comes. They call you in and take your card. You leave the premise and fly with your private planes across the world. You forget everything.

A few weeks later you come back home and drive to work. Security let's you know you are no longer welcome. Some kids down the street see you and yell that you are an old fart that should move to Florida. How can this be? Am I not allowed here? When did this happen? This just came out of the blue! You contact all irrelevant news outlets and cry your crocodile tears. How the company has disrespected you.

No matter what the backstory is, the dude earns more in a week than I make in a year. He was notified well in advance about the consequences. I have no sympathy for this bloke. I only hope he gets a coaching license because I think he will be a terrible coach and I cannot wait to see him fail so hard. Had he retired one or two years ago, my heat would be in a different place.
"If I just come back later, maybe they'll forget they told me to not come back."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)