Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Nothing about how much of his salary we cover.
how the fuck was his book value still so high lol

i thought it was about 1-2m

taking such a massive loss means that it was personal between the club/allegri and bonucci. prepared to see them throw shit on each other in their autobiographies

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

taking such a massive loss means that it was personal between the club/allegri and bonucci. prepared to see them throw shit on each other in their autobiographies

A person like Bonucci is bound to be cancer in a dressing room, when he isn't playing.

It's not that I hate the guy. But it's not the kind of player you can keep around to build a team. I'm sure he thinks of himself as one of the 'senatori', but being a senator is about more than longevity. Part of that can be knowing when it's important to swallow your pride for the team and guide youngsters.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

He was bought back for 35m in 2018, so this sounds about right. But it’s good that we moved away from plusvaleza being the only important factor

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
https://www.msn.com/de-de/sport/other/fischer-schwärmt-von-bonucci/ar-AA1g5Bnd

Union coach:

With Bonucci, whose signing Union had announced on Friday morning, the team gets "a tough defender with an insane experience," said Fischer.

One training session was "enough to get a feel for it," explained the Union coach: "You could feel it somehow, his vita, his aura on the field." Bonucci has a "insane mentality" and can "read the game, he looks ahead, he anticipates. I hope he brings his quality to the team."

Boy, why did we give that monster away for free?

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
https://www.msn.com/de-de/sport/other/fischer-schwärmt-von-bonucci/ar-AA1g5Bnd

Union coach:

With Bonucci, whose signing Union had announced on Friday morning, the team gets "a tough defender with an insane experience," said Fischer.

One training session was "enough to get a feel for it," explained the Union coach: "You could feel it somehow, his vita, his aura on the field." Bonucci has a "insane mentality" and can "read the game, he looks ahead, he anticipates. I hope he brings his quality to the team."

Boy, why did we give that monster away for free?
You could feel it somehow, his vita, his aura on the field." Bonucci has a "insane mentality" and can "read the game, he looks ahead, he anticipates, he tackles with his back. I hope he brings his quality to the team."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)