Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I dont understand the whole "Juve could have handled it better" argument. How could they have handled it better than straight up telling him to his face that there's no place for him at the club anymore, before the summer window had even opened? Bonucci alone made it more difficult than it needed to be.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I dont understand the whole "Juve could have handled it better" argument. How could they have handled it better than straight up telling him to his face that there's no place for him at the club anymore, before the summer window had even opened? Bonucci alone made it more difficult than it needed to be.
And he seriously expected Allegri to change his mind since February, lmao? This is the most stubborn man in the world.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
No point in commenting here anymore, he is fucking gone. We will get back here after his first failed ass tackle in CL or vs Bayern... if he actually manages to play for them

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Just don't get what Union want with him.

Same with Isco back then. Doesn't really fit Union. Wonder if this is supposed to be some present (yeah yeah, I know) for the fans. You know, like "We used to be such a small club, look who we are able to sign now".

They do park the bus, so at least BonBon fits in that sense. Still a weird deal.

Kinda hope he works out for them, cause they are a likeable club.
Oh, they want to get relegated?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Just don't get what Union want with him.

Same with Isco back then. Doesn't really fit Union. Wonder if this is supposed to be some present (yeah yeah, I know) for the fans. You know, like "We used to be such a small club, look who we are able to sign now".

They do park the bus, so at least BonBon fits in that sense. Still a weird deal.

Kinda hope he works out for them, cause they are a likeable club.
let's not pretend you actually watch german football aside from bayern matches. u never post on bundesliga thread unless bayern is involved.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)