Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Just don't get what Union want with him.

Same with Isco back then. Doesn't really fit Union. Wonder if this is supposed to be some present (yeah yeah, I know) for the fans. You know, like "We used to be such a small club, look who we are able to sign now".

They do park the bus, so at least BonBon fits in that sense. Still a weird deal.

Kinda hope he works out for them, cause they are a likeable club.
Lol, they're not likeable. They're German.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Just don't get what Union want with him.

Same with Isco back then. Doesn't really fit Union. Wonder if this is supposed to be some present (yeah yeah, I know) for the fans. You know, like "We used to be such a small club, look who we are able to sign now".

They do park the bus, so at least BonBon fits in that sense. Still a weird deal.

Kinda hope he works out for them, cause they are a likeable club.
Damn forgot about that isco case, hołd your horse guys. Isco went to germany just OT received a different offer that he agreed too and transfer didn't materialize. Hope this won't happen with our shit head

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
1693494618141.png

So can someone explian to me how is it that we are "selling" him (no fee) and still we will pay part of his salary???

We are actually paying for him t go to Union Berlin

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Yeah but how do we pay salary to a player that is not ours
in advance, as part of his severance package

he had a contract, he would have a solid case for his full wages in a court case. i'm fine with what schira posted, it's an other few millions saved for the club, and at this point we're not losing basically anything by letting bonucci go

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Ok maybe Im not been clear...

Juventus is NOT rescinding Bonucci's contract, we are selling Bonucci to Union Berlin, but no fee comes to Juventus, just like Pjaca.

Now for what Im reading now and according to Albanese we are giving a incentive to Bonucci so he decides to go.

Now I understand the reason (saving money in his total wages) but basicly what I was saying, we are giving money so he leaves.

1693497492183.png

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
i don't know why it is a surprise. if he's rightfully expecting 6.5m this coming season from juventus and he's only having an offer of 2m from union, and he wants to stay and honor his contract but jj wants him gone, it only points to one direction: a compensation from jj
Well its a "surpise" because you dont see this kind of "incentive to leave" often...

and BTW, just a tecnically, but his wages were not 6,5m anymore, when we extend his contact for one more year his wages were cut in half.

- - - Updated - - -

1693499388346.png

Ouch :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)