Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Comes on, backs off the ball that leads to a corner. Then dangles a foot from a shot outside the box that hits the post. Allegri thinks that he’s bringing Barzagli on to shore up the defence, but all he’s bringing on is a washed up turd.
Same used to happen with Barzagli too at the end. We dropped points almost everytime (came close in the rest) he brought him on to shut up shop. Can't teach an old dog new tricks.

Buy on AliExpress.com

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Same used to happen with Barzagli too at the end. We dropped points almost everytime (came close in the rest) he brought him on to shut up shop. Can't teach an old dog new tricks.
I can’t ever remember Barzagli backing off 5-10 yards off the ball unnecessarily before. I saw Chiellini do it a few times, last time was against North Macedonia in that qualifier, but I can’t recall Barzagli ever looking fearful and doing shit like that.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
I can’t ever remember Barzagli backing off 5-10 yards off the ball unnecessarily before. I saw Chiellini do it a few times, last time was against North Macedonia in that qualifier, but I can’t recall Barzagli ever looking fearful and doing shit like that.
He still had lost some steps and was behind the play. The game against union from the top of my head there were others too. It's max old habits will never change his way. Watch him do the same even though it clearly doesn't work anymore.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
He still had lost some steps and was behind the play. The game against union from the top of my head there were others too. It's max old habits will never change his way. Watch him do the same even though it clearly doesn't work anymore.
I agree that it doesn’t really work anymore. Sitting that deep and not putting any pressure on the ball, especially in the VAR era is going to burn you with far more regularity.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
The whole go into your shell strategy when ahead is so outdated, but Allegri never learns. All it does is invites pressure. Against a club like Lecce there should be no reason for it. As soon as Bonucci came on their chances increased. A better club could’ve easily equalized.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Balls are falling around him like grenades, he can't clean up anything. Players with 3 meters behind are getting to the ball first

Can't remember last time someone that just fell off this hard physically

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)