Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Its the same as the rumours of "Sandro has tasked his agents to find him a new club in EPL". Bonu will struggle to get the same contract he has at Juve elsewhere and he'll "choose to stay".

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Rumours of him wanting to leave in January.

Please be true
same shitty source is quoted by football italia too

everyone is just milking every news that sheds bad light on juve. di maria wants to leave, bonucci wants to leave, locker is divided, vlahovic would consider bayern or arsenal, locatelli is for sale, etc... we'll see how many of these current "intels" are true. i bet it's less than 10%

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012

everyone is just milking every news that sheds bad light on juve. di maria wants to leave, bonucci wants to leave, locker is divided, vlahovic would consider bayern or arsenal, locatelli is for sale, etc... we'll see how many of these current "intels" are true. i bet it's less than 10%
True but useless turds like bonucci and di maria should be on their way out regardless. Too old and earn too much for what they offer. Plus, you can't really build anything with them, the time is out.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

10% will be generous. They are throwing shit in all directions to see what sticks. I think only with Man Utd have I seen a club which is loved to be derided as much when they are down.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
For once I feel for Bonucci. Sure, he is old, slow, error prone, annoying and really needs to get lost. I was also very much against rehiring him.
But he does seem to give whatever little he can to the team and genuinely feels for the team.
Having said this, if these reports are to be believed, he should not be deserting the ship midway through the season.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

But would you be surprised though? I mean, Bonucci wanted to leave for Milan before and Di Maria is just a mercenary at this point.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
But would you be surprised though? I mean, Bonucci wanted to leave for Milan before and Di Maria is just a mercenary at this point.
that's the point of these rumors: build on the negative atmosphere and make you believe stuff.

would you believe that vlahovic might wanna leave? he was tempted by arsenal before. (he prolly never really was, but since there were news, you know...)

bremer might already regret his choice and could leave for inda to replace de vrij or skriniar if the slovakian dickhead gets tempted by psg. sounds credible, right? i'm surprised how come il mattino didn't come up with it already

juve needs the money so they might sell locatelli even during the winter mercato as they are disappointed by the player's form. that news already got some traction, regardless of the fact that we don't even own loca, he's on a 2-year loan lol

paredes might not play an other match so that the obligation wouldn't be activated. since nobody knows what are the conditions for that obligation, journos can pull some random number out of their ass to sound like legit journalism for some lol

etc

news are fun to discuss, that's the only reason we should not stop discussing them. but i suggest not to take them seriously, especially when it's just some random repubblica, gds (not della valle) or il giornale article

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)