Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jul 28, 2002
Was a fan of the pre-strop 3 at the back Bonucci. He has been living on his legend for a while now with De ligt getting him out of it last couple of years.

There is the Mcguire about him at the moment .... we sit way too deep to counter his lack of physical ability.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
What I’ll remember from this guy is that he scored a brace in his birthday last season and was playing like a possessed man. What kind of a grown ass millionaire would be motivated by his birthday? Why can’t he play like that everyday?
Pro athletes are often manbabies imagine being rich famous and everyone sucking up to you since you were a teenager because you're good at a game

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
defending higher would expose him even more :shifty:
I dont remember which recent game it was (they all blend together nowadays) but we were caught in transition and Bonucci looked SO FUCKING SLOW running back I literally gasped. I wish we could give his ball playing ability to Bremer and just not see him start ever again.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
very thankful for his years of service. will forever be among the best cbs juve has ever seen. maybe top 3 even but top 5 for sure
Ok ill bite. No. Just no. Fucking noooooooo.

But definitely played a key role the past 10 plus years.

And although he is slow and older now, I wish half the players had his heart. He does give a fuck, unlike many others in this team.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Ok ill bite. No. Just no. Fucking noooooooo.

But definitely played a key role the past 10 plus years.

And although he is slow and older now, I wish half the players had his heart. He does give a fuck, unlike many others in this team.
only chiellini and thuram can claim to be better than him

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
no way.

bonucci has been world class for 10 seasons. since he was 24.

none of the others had his consistency
Oh how I want to bite right now...damn...I wish I knew you were taking the piss here.

B81, don't forgot players like Ferrara. One of my personal fav CB. And through in the likes of a montero, just when you need a cunt to play on a cunt and kill him..and get red carded.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
no way.

bonucci has been world class for 10 seasons. since he was 24.

none of the others had his consistency
Ill have to disagree on this one. All Bonucci has in his favor is, or were, his long balls.

For the rest, he has been getting carried since the bbc was formed.

Heck the guy even moves like a retard. So much for the milanista capitano.-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)