Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Wait.... I didn't watch the game or the highlights, and all I know is about the controversy at the end of the match... But... Are you people saying that we had a PK that was taken by bonucci and he failed at it? So we could've won sooner and without the VAR shit??? For real?

If so then this guy hasn't got enough fire on his ass.
Username does not check out.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Vlahovic should've taken it, if only to equal the record of scoring in 5 consecutive home matches.

I really hope we're not planning on giving this guy a deal beyond 2024. We don't need him staying here until he's 38-39.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Like him or not, it's not like we have a squad full of players who were gonna fight him to take that pen in the final seconds of the game. It's all about mentality and character in such moments, not goal scoring ability. Do you think Haaland instead of Vlahovic would have allowed him to take it?

Prototype

Oct 22, 2009
Playing any kind of high line with Bonucci is almost suicide, we saw some of that against PSG. Pacey strikers have field day against Bonucci, second Benfica's goal was his fault. Is not that Bonucci can be outrun, but also he gets tricked easily. So slow and sluggish

Boksic

May 11, 2005
He seems to have real issues standing in a flat defensive line. I'm not sure if he is being told to stand 3 yards back but it means we can't play their attackers offside and it has cost us 3 goals in the CL so far.

CarloP

Jan 24, 2010
Playing any kind of high line with Bonucci is almost suicide, we saw some of that against PSG. Pacey strikers have field day against Bonucci, second Benfica's goal was his fault. Is not that Bonucci can be outrun, but also he gets tricked easily. So slow and sluggish
Yep, I would have liked to see Gatti take his place but apparently Bonucci still has too much sway in the locker room to be benched. He's even taking pens these days.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
He seems to have real issues standing in a flat defensive line. I'm not sure if he is being told to stand 3 yards back but it means we can't play their attackers offside and it has cost us 3 goals in the CL so far.
He îs having issues defending since his Meelan days. We should have never brought him back.
We even shipped out benatia because of him a way better defender.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Say what you want but at least he cares.
then he attempts an ass tackle like he did before the 2nd benfica goal

honestly i loved the pre-cardiff barza, bonu, chiello trio, but now neither of them should play for juve. i'd welcome back chiello in the management or the coaching staff though

Jun 16, 2020
then he attempts an ass tackle like he did before the 2nd benfica goal

honestly i loved the pre-cardiff barza, bonu, chiello trio, but now neither of them should play for juve. i'd welcome back chiello in the management or the coaching staff though
Yeah obviously Bonucci is way passed him prime but he should be good enough against the fast majority in Serie A.

In general though I think it’s important to have more players like him who have a true connection with the club. Now it’s just him. Maybe Loca and Chiesa in the future

Danilo might be the second one but after a few years he’ll leave and close this chapter. We need guys who live and breath Juventus. We’re in that rebuilding process so it will take years for us in order to have the same amount of players like that we had before.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
What I’ll remember from this guy is that he scored a brace in his birthday last season and was playing like a possessed man. What kind of a grown ass millionaire would be motivated by his birthday? Why can’t he play like that everyday?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)