Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I actually liked him over the years but he's finished now. A liability at the back.

And because we spend every game in our own half even his signature long balls are irrelevant because there's no cunt to pass to

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
He always had brainfarts in him but I overlooked them due to him playing such a big role in our success due to backine trio and the trophies and good memories he was apart of.

We called him bonehead Bonucci but he was our bonehead but that was until he left and went to Milan.

When he returned to Juve he was stripped of that privilege and should be held accountable for every error he makes and there has been quite a few.

Hes finished at this level and should join his former team mates in the MLS

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
people lashing out at him but would have a meltdown if he played the way koulibaly, skinriair or van djik have played this season.

bonucci may be aging, but he's the least of this squad's problems

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
people lashing out at him but would have a meltdown if he played the way koulibaly, skinriair or van djik have played this season.

bonucci may be aging, but he's the least of this squad's problems
His 13M a season wages are a problem though. I don't have a problem in staying if he agrees to reduce his salary by 50%. That's about his level these days.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
No doubt chiellini and barzagli made him look better than he always was. As an individual he has never been a traditional top notch Italian defender. Even in the winning euro team under mancini he played a great tournament with chiellini, but again that team was ridiculously well organised.

Now, with a terrible midfield in front of him, in a team that is dysfunctional, he again looks like he did over a decade ago which was average.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
No doubt chiellini and barzagli made him look better than he always was. As an individual he has never been a traditional top notch Italian defender. Even in the winning euro team under mancini he played a great tournament with chiellini, but again that team was ridiculously well organised.

Now, with a terrible midfield in front of him, in a team that is dysfunctional, he again looks like he did over a decade ago which was average.
Bonucci was Italys best defender in the euros imo, if anyone was carrying others in that tournament it was Bonucci. But the whole theory of carrying is non sense, BBC was a well oiled machine where they all complimented each other's strengths and weaknesses.

Hes older now so he should be phased out, but he still brings value to the club with his passing. And he was good in his only full game against Sassuolo. Bonucci is the least of our problems. If he sucks, Danilo can replace him and it seems Allegri prefers him at CB anyway so I dont think he would hesitate to make the change.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Definitely had a great tournament. Definitely been a key part of our success under conte and allegri. Definitely has important qualities that have helped this team over the past 10 plus years.

All I am saying is that individually he isnt the typical world class Italian defender and when playing in teams that struggle, eg. Our team right now, you see it more. Of course age isn't on his side so that doesn't help but you get what I mean.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Bonucci was Italys best defender in the euros imo, if anyone was carrying others in that tournament it was Bonucci. But the whole theory of carrying is non sense, BBC was a well oiled machine where they all complimented each other's strengths and weaknesses.

Hes older now so he should be phased out, but he still brings value to the club with his passing. And he was good in his only full game against Sassuolo. Bonucci is the least of our problems. If he sucks, Danilo can replace him and it seems Allegri prefers him at CB anyway so I dont think he would hesitate to make the change.
His fitness and passing were his biggest strengths. Both are bad to average now. This season whenever he has played his passing had been erratic. Not the long balls, which I expect to have a lower success rates, but short pass turnovers have been frequent. And he's so damn slow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 13, Guests: 443)