Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I mean I’m actually happy I don’t have to see his annoying face on the field and his fake tough guy bullshit, but it worries me how brittle and injury-prone our players are becoming.

Anyway time for Gatti to step up and show what he’s made of. Looked pretty solid in pre-season, hope he takes his chance and shines.

Btw Cuadrado captain against Doria?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Btw Cuadrado captain against Doria?
Cuadrado will surely be the captain if he starts the game, i think it’s him as vice captain followed by Danillo, Alex Sandro and possibly Locatelli too, in that order.

- - - Updated - - -

I also hope Gatti lives up to the expectations because i really do not want us to be overly reliant on Rugani as the main backup, and neither do i like Danillobeing forced as a CB in a 4 man defence where he could potentially be a weak link, i see him as a reliable option in a 3 man defence primarily but not so much outside of it

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
A liability...needs to have a well organised team around him which we don't have right now. So he gets exposed even more. Play gatti FFS...rather have him get experience playing against the world's best, and if he makes mistakes he can learn from it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)