Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Would be funny if we were to luck ourselves to the CL and this dolt gets to lift it :touched:
Finish 2nd in our group, get a Bayern in rebuilding phase/mode and somehow win 4-3 on aggregate, then eliminate a PSG missing Mbappe and Neymar in the QFs due to injury/suspension, somehow overcome Real in the semis, and defeat City, Pep, and the ugly Norweigan in the final, after Haaland plays ugly (uglier than he looks).

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
:rofl:

The fake tough guy bullshit is absolutely laughable. What a clown.

And this is our captain from next season onwards :touched:
His ass kissing is also cringe. He tries so hard to over compensate. Don't get me started on when he tries to act like a coach on the side lines.
Dude should just stfu and be thankful he's here

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
It makes me sick having him still wear the armband. Lots of pro sports team have a captain who other players look up too and are inspired by their play. He does neither IMO. Small sample size but would give it to ADM. If you don't want to perform better after watching him, nothing will do it.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Another tici special.
6 million / year. :haha:
Did he not reduce the salary as everyone else during and after covid when the board was working on reducing the wage bills and cutting the costs?

I’d find it very odd if he still gets anything over €5m by this stage.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Did he not reduce the salary as everyone else during and after covid when the board was working on reducing the wage bills and cutting the costs?

I’d find it very odd if he still gets anything over €5m by this stage.
I don't know but if I remebr correctly all wage articles list him at at least 6 million.

https://www.capology.com/club/juventus/salaries/

This site list him at 12.04 million gross or 6 million per year net, for a Bologna level defender.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I don't know but if I remebr correctly all wage articles list him at at lea 6 million.
I guess not that surprising afterall, truth is he should have never been on such high wages to begin with, atm can’t blame him for taking in the salary that the club offered to him but i honestly just assumed that he would have been one of the first names on the list to have his wages reduced due to the pandemic, quite odd that he didn’t.

- - - Updated - - -

Or i imagine that maybe we just don’t have as accurate info as we would’ve liked to be able to really tell if anything really changed regarding his wages this past few years.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I guess not that surprising afterall, truth is he should have never been on such high wages to begin with, atm can’t blame him for taking in the salary that the club offered to him but i honestly just assumed that he would have been one of the first names on the list to have his wages reduced due to the pandemic, quite odd that he didn’t.

- - - Updated - - -

Or i imagine that maybe we just don’t have as accurate info as we would’ve liked to be able to really tell if anything really changed regarding his wages this past few years.
Yeah, him, tek, rabiot, Sandro, Arthur all get salaries that they don't deserve.
It's no wonder that the least payed one (Arthur) has the best chances to leave this summer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)