Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Wow lol Can anyone translate the jist of what the actual fuck he said? Thanks in advance
"Boys we are crazy"
"We want to win the scudetto we can't play like this"
"When we have the ball and don't have it we can't play like this"
"Playing like this we won't win shit"
"Why have we not understood the importance, why we have to win this game"
"It's a year we have played like this, and it is always someone else's fault. It really fucking isn't"
"Assume the responsibility and the blame for a shit game we have played"

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Since a year we’re playing like this and since a year it’s always another ones fault
chiellini said it wasn't a team

it's the same issue, the squad is full of passengers

i wonder how many friendships are there within the squad. chiellini + bonbon, who else? zero chemistry. at least a couple of years ago we had matuidi, pjanic, higuain and benatia who were buddies. now we have overpaid strangers.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
He basically admitted that it was true what happened in Cardiff.

Said something along the lines of "I will never back down from what I did and said and it was for the best that I left but love is too strong so I came back"

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
One of the few guys on the team with balls. Those locker room shots were embarrassing, he seemed like the only guy that cared while the majority of the rest sat there sulking. Can shit on his play, some of it warranted some if it not, but you can’t question his heart.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
He faced the cocksucker that pissed off Max after whistle even though the first thing his coach did was to take away his armband

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Just saw the Zapata goal. Wtf was bumface doing?! He wandered off to the LB position leaving Zapata completely free in the middle, because he "didnt expect" us to loose the ball. Caught again completely napping and being lazy. What a fraud defender and "role model".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 176)