Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You must really love Berna then always available and ready to give it all.
Please read what I wrote. I don't like Bonucci, but he's always available. If we can get rid of him and bring in quality, then I'm all for it.

However, trading him for a Pezevenki Geezer like Busquets isn't an option.

I dislike Turdeski with a passion - probably the most useless footballer we've had at this club in over a decade, possibly even worse than The Accidental Footballer.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Please read what I wrote. I don't like Bonucci, but he's always available. If we can get rid of him and bring in quality, then I'm all for it.

I dislike Turdeski with a passion - probably the most useless footballer we've had at this club in over a decade, possibly even worse than The Accidental Footballer.
I know im just busting your balls man chill, Dybala will come good again:maddy:. We agree being available all the time is very good trait to have alot of footballers these days are made of glass.

Last edited:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

Hes been out a lot this season however, and hes not getting any younger fitter. Busquets solves a immediate need for 2-3 seasons, and we have 2 better CBs than Bonucci, plus reportedly getting a 3rd if its true Milan want to gift us Romagnoli. If barca are stupid to take him lets not think twice

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Fuck Busquets man.

What's your obsession with these 33-34 year old Pezevenki Geezers who'd come in on high wages and possibly be serviceable for 18 months? :boh:
Too many positions to fix, no money. So every swap deal is welcome. Busquets is few tiers above anyone we have in midfield. His high wages are less of an issue than Bonuccis since he comes from abroad, and j think he lasts atleast 2 seasons more. Maybe we can add Rabiot and take another player, but they dont have many interesting + available ones. But anyway, we need 3 quality mids and have money for one, after we sell Dybala. Gonna need some manuever

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Too many positions to fix, no money. So every swap deal is welcome. Busquets is few tiers above anyone we have in midfield. His high wages are less of an issue than Bonuccis since he comes from abroad, and j think he lasts atleast 2 seasons more. Maybe we can add Rabiot and take another player, but they dont have many interesting + available ones. But anyway, we need 3 quality mids and have money for one, after we sell Dybala. Gonna need some manuever
Busquets is 33 this summer. Would genuinely rather take a risk on a young midfielder like Fagioli/Rovella than have a 33 yo overpaid pensioner try to solve our midfield issues. He’d be on big wages and would get a 3yr contract. No thanks

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Watching this pathetic parasite of a bum being owned on numerous occasions by a failed footballer in Okaka is a new low for him.

I curse the day we brought this POS back and the fact that we extended his contract too. Mind boggling stuff.
please do not take this as Bonucci praise but he really is the least of our problems. If we had a functioning team or players around him that were capable then we would notice his undeniable flaws a lot less. Midfield is the key area we need to take the pressure of the defence

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Watching this pathetic parasite of a bum being owned on numerous occasions by a failed footballer in Okaka is a new low for him.

I curse the day we brought this POS back and the fact that we extended his contract too. Mind boggling stuff.
Okaka owned everyone in our team who went near him to the point in the final 15 minutes no one even tried to challenge him when the ball went aerially in his direction.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Busquets is 33 this summer. Would genuinely rather take a risk on a young midfielder like Fagioli/Rovella than have a 33 yo overpaid pensioner try to solve our midfield issues. He’d be on big wages and would get a 3yr contract. No thanks
Well 1st off you get rid of Bonucci and his almost 12M gross wages, and Busquets even if we match his current salary will be a little less than 10M gross. That's slightly more than Cuads and Chiesa, and a little less than AS for example. None of the youngsters you suggest helps you offload Bon, which is the main motivation behind that. Furthermore, you need atleast 2 (potential) top mids, a starter LB and a striker, and where is the money for that all? You need a couple of short term fixes. 3 year contract is fine, that's how much more we have Bon and he's the one that's (more) washed. Busq is still quality

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Well 1st off you get rid of Bonucci and his almost 12M gross wages, and Busquets even if we match his current salary will be a little less than 10M gross. That's slightly more than Cuads and Chiesa, and a little less than AS for example. None of the youngsters you suggest helps you offload Bon, which is the main motivation behind that. Furthermore, you need atleast 2 (potential) top mids, a starter LB and a striker, and where is the money for that all? You need a couple of short term fixes. 3 year contract is fine, that's how much more we have Bon and he's the one that's (more) washed. Busq is still quality
So you save 2m at a push but commit to an extra couple of years contract with busquets. You weaken the defence and mildly, at best upgrade the midfield - our midfield struggles with creativity, an old and past it busquets doesn’t solve that. Taking Bonucci out of our defence leaves the defence massively in need of an upgrade - unless you think Demiral and De Ligt alone are enough to get us through 38 league games, 6 cup games, 8 CL/Europa League games and any other random competition we decide to join to kill off the sport.

So swapping Bon Bon for Busquets: A) doesn’t solve our midfield problems and B) Creates an even bigger defensive problem

It’s this kind of papering over cracks that has got us in this mess. There is no logic at all in that trade other than some made up plusvalenza bullshit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 17, Guests: 347)