Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Sell this big mouth MFer ASAP. Agnelli, better yet, you got more money than God, pay him his money and tell him to GTFO!
Well he is in the top 3 richest in the world when it comes to owners of a football club right? Or did i misinterpret a recent article incorrectly?

- - - Updated - - -

The one and only time he has jumped for a header.
You don't celebrate goals against former teams you played for. Simple rule. Only cunts do it. Then this little bitch came crying to the club wanting back and somehow we said yes.

Ever wondered if caldara had a chance here whether he would have been something or was that just another bullet dodged?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Tried telling you guys we need five CB's.

I guess Dragusin counts but we are too fucking stupid we will probably play Cuadrado as a CB.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Regardless of Bono's good/bad play, the one trait of his that really makes him dislike him is he never looks in the mirror when a mistake occurs. It's a trait I admire people who have it.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #28,080
    Pretty disgusting posts here happy that a person got covid. People ask for loyalty and exemplary behavior from players, then celebrate when someone gets covid or talk shit about wanting them to stay out.
    Loyalty? From a player who had expressed dissatisfaction and signed for Milan? I can't say I expected lojalty from such player.

It's a pity he got covid. I wouldn't wish that to anyone. But he surely won't be missed. Better him than somebody else if anything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)