Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Did he really say Scudetto was the main goal? Football Italia has a different quote.

“It has been an anomalous season, we found ourselves playing in July and August to decide the tournaments. We achieved the Scudetto, but knew with this format that anything could happen in the Champions League.

“We did all we could.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
“It has been an anomalous season, we found ourselves playing in July and August to decide the tournaments. We achieved the Scudetto, but knew with this format that anything could happen in the Champions League.

“We did all we could.“

What the fuck is he on about, we played the old format and still lost.

Good job fucking up on an already poor excuse, just like you do on the pitch, you big dumbdumb.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He was never good.

people got fooled by his so called longballs. he even fooled Pep who was drooling to have him (shame he never was able to get Bonucci).

Bonucci has been riding the Juventus wave for so many years...getting carried by Chiellini Barza and Buffon. He is the biggest fraud to ever play in our defence.

And when i say fraud, is that he has been able to fool the whole footbal world about his talent.

Like someone said... he should give thanks every night to Chiello buff and Barza for making his career.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
He was never good.

people got fooled by his so called longballs. he even fooled Pep who was drooling to have him (shame he never was able to get Bonucci).

Bonucci has been riding the Juventus wave for so many years...getting carried by Chiellini Barza and Buffon. He is the biggest fraud to ever play in our defence.

And when i say fraud, is that he has been able to fool the whole footbal world about his talent.

Like someone said... he should give thanks every night to Chiello buff and Barza for making his career.
He is no better than his Bari teammate Ranochia. Sometimes I hope we had signed him instead and both would have been forgotten already.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)