It's often because of club appearances:

Buffon 670
Chiellini 510
Bonucci 404
Dybala 227
Alex Sandro 196
Cuadrado 180
Pjanic 176
You need to the math since he returned... so BonBon is quite below in that list, he's captain because he's italian, nothing more... however, if you want to try to fool yourself, I'm not going to be the one killing your party

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
You need to the math since he returned... so BonBon is quite below in that list, he's captain because he's italian, nothing more... however, if you want to try to fool yourself, I'm not going to be the one killing your party
You're not going to. We've literally seen the captaincy given in that order based on availability, with the exception of Buffon for reasons already stated.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
You're not going to. We've literally seen the captaincy given in that order based on availability, with the exception of Buffon for reasons already stated.
Try to do that analogy with a wife. I was with you 9 years. I asked you the divorce in order to chase teenagers with my pals Pavel and Andrea. I got tired of that, beg for forgiveness, came back a year ago, so we basically have a 10 year relationship now

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Try to do that analogy with a wife. I was with you 9 years. I asked you the divorce in order to chase teenagers with my pals Pavel and Andrea. I got tired of that, beg for forgiveness, came back a year ago, so we basically have a 10 year relationship now
I agree with your sentiment, but they still use accumulative appearances, with the exception of Buffon, who otherwise would be first choice captain. Bonucci is ignorant enough to gladly accept it.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
This guy has worsened so much over the past year that he is more of a sturaro type now.

But having said that, he has a great passing ability. We can keep him on bench for depth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 104)