Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
terrible mistake, but he is still juve's most valuable player after ronaldo.

he's played pretty much all our games. how many mistakes leading to goals can you count? yeah didn't think so.
Seriously? There are loads. There was even a video earlier in the season.

He is giving away plenty of chances.

I would agree that the zonal marking is not helping him though.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
lost at least 2 crucial aerial duels within the box:
When the ball goes in the air around him I expect a dangerous chance, it's that simple. I give up on it like he does and just hope for the best.

I've been unfair to him as his ground defending has been largely good for most of the season, certainly better than last season, but when the ball goes in the air around him he's too often in the wrong position and doesn't want to attack the ball. Impossible to be even a good defender if you can't do this. His other attributes elevate him from average defender to very good sweeper.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Can’t believe we brought this guy back AND extended his contract too.

He has been awful lately. The dumb errors are returning, the dumb ass arrogant Beckenbauer wannabe aimless long-balls and shooting are ramping up and his horrible attempts at heading are costing us.

His ass needs to be benched as soon as Chiellini comes back to full fitness.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Can’t believe we brought this guy back AND extended his contract too.

He has been awful lately. The dumb errors are returning, the dumb ass arrogant Beckenbauer wannabe aimless long-balls and shooting are ramping up and his horrible attempts at heading are costing us.

His ass needs to be benched as soon as Chiellini comes back to full fitness.
:agree:

His second spell has been pretty poor overall. Last season was a disaster. He has had a few decent games this season (I thought he was excellent last week) but the same errors and defensive frailties are there and have been exposed throughout the season.

We badly need Chiellini to find his form quickly and stay fit.

Last edited:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
:agree:

His second spell has been pretty poor overall. Last season was a disaster. He has had a few decent games this season (I thought he was excellent last week) but the same errors and defensive frailties are there and have been exposed throughout the season.

We badly need Chiellini to find his form quickly and stay fit.
If only Demiral wasn't injured him and De Ligt would be my starters

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
He is such a hypocrite, when we win, he always steps in to gloat, if someone scores, he celebrates like he scored himself, if somebody else commits a mistake, he always is the one yelling at him, like he never makes any mistakes.
And when he is undoubtly at fault, he simply disappears...
Thus is exactly his behavior on the field too, he always avoids first contact and always hides behind his teammates, when he has to tackle, he tries with hisctrademark buttackle and comic moments happen...
But he has a greater manager that imposes him as a starter no matter what....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)