Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
Only one mistake during 90 mins, that would have cost us. Other than that he was beast and even covered De Ligt on multiple occasions.

He brings serenity with the ball in his legs

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
I think his realization and return more so had to with the embarrassing season he had at Milan and the arrival of CR7 to Juventus, rather than any moral understanding.
Whatever the intentions for his return and given how egoistical most footballers are, he did admit of making the mistake of leaving which is what I'm getting at.

May 23, 2013
Whatever the intentions for his return and given how egoistical most footballers are, he did admit of making the mistake of leaving which is what I'm getting at.
I get what your saying man and it's a really good point. But I think majority of footballers on the planet would be willing to admit their mistake if it meant rejoining a potential CL winner and a club who just signed CR7 and from mid table Milan of all clubs :lol:

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
I get what your saying man and it's a really good point. But I think majority of footballers on the planet would be willing to admit their mistake if it meant rejoining a potential CL winner and a club who just signed CR7 and from mid table Milan of all clubs :lol:
I'm not sure about that, they can easily play it off with some typical bs. Let's see if you're right about that if we ever sign Pogba again.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Actually it depends on their origin (Jews). My nose isnt big but I have a friend that is Iaquinta in terms of nose..
As for Italians - I dont know I just know Chiellini and Iaquinta has some serious noses, others I havent noticed anything special..
Armenians - No disrespect but I dont even remember seeing an Armenian besides Kim Kardashian and Holly Vallance..
Dont blame the Armenians for your lack of education anf culture

Sendt fra min ANE-LX1 med Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 121)