Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Been said many times, we won't win in the CL with him in defence.

If you want a defender whose main attribute is passing and not defending they need to at least have physicality to make up for their defensive mistakes. Look at Ramos and Mascherano in recent years, both excellent ball players from the back, both with defensive weaknesses but both capable of being aggressive, physical and have the pace to recover situations.

Bonucci is unbelievably passive, weak physically, weak mentally and so slow that he looks like he is in quick sand.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
This guy simply isnt good enough. Remember Cardiff. Smth happened there for sure and we lost. Then he comes back and all this bs with Kean. Then on a night when Chiellini is injured he doesnt step up and lead by example. The defending for that De ligt goal was a joke. His been babysit by Chiellini and Barzagli for years. His useless without them so how we go forward with him as starter. Chiellini doesnt have legs to start soon so we have big problem with the defense.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Funny that this guy is like one cornerstone for the national team's defense for how many years now? And I kept wondering why the national team was not getting the job done. Makes sense now.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Thats a pretty idiotic statement

Its also pretty stupid in general to blame this guy, for our disfunctional performance
Thanks for your rebuttal, but I'm pissed right now. He's just one of many to blame, and since Bonucci is the TRAITOR, he goes to the top of the list. Tell you the truth, no more other players I will blame. Have a good day.

Last edited:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i have a lot of things i don't like about bonucci, but this game was not his fault.

midifleders can pass the ball and always losing. defenders under constant pressure.

Also Chillni was missed,but let's not pretend he isn't prone to brain farts. and this game i'm sure he would have just form the pressure ajax was putting on midfield

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
i have a lot of things i don't like about bonucci, but this game was not his fault.

midifleders can pass the ball and always losing. defenders under constant pressure.

Also Chillni was missed,but let's not pretend he isn't prone to brain farts. and this game i'm sure he would have just form the pressure ajax was putting on midfield
True. Not getting the hate on Bonucci.

Nonexistant right wing threat, midfield pathetic, Dybala pathetic. Losing balls everywhere

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 108)