Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jun 6, 2015
It's indeed kind of sad that there's no focus on Cagliari. This is getting out of proportion because he's a public figure and his words carry more than simple fans
That is true. I think the fact that Kean is his teammate and you usually stand by your teammates no matter what makes it even worse in peoples minds.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Honestly, are you freaking serious?!? :crazy:

PS: I just saw Sterling's comments on instagram about BonBon. Oh, dear Sterling, how nice the Liverpool fans qualified you as a moral champ. You still in their hearts!

People here go against one of our most important team leaders, because he is racist. You people think BonBon cares if Kean is black or white, but not if he is concentrated on winning? Football has lost very little, but god damn it - this isn't the moral policeman - season finale. This is seriously crazy. Should I cheer for Sterling too?

And Balo threatening BonBon with violence?!? Can he even put on his t-shirt without help? What an example and moral compass he is. Just like Icardi and his 1001 argentinian thugs.
Also,did balostupid and sterling go after the Figc the organization that keeps letting this shit happen or are they just shitting on Bonnuci for popularity points?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Also,did balostupid and sterling go after the Figc the organization that keeps letting this shit happen or are they just shitting on Bonnuci for popularity points?
Exactly.

If anything, this should be aimed to the figc for being hypocrites about this for ages

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
That is true. I think the fact that Kean is his teammate and you usually stand by your teammates no matter what makes it even worse in peoples minds.
Racist acts in football and other sports have been going on for God knows how long.

With that being said, I have NEVER seen a teammate show anything less than 100% support for his affected teammate. Until now.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Exactly.
I dont know why is so difficult for people to interpret this. I dont think bonucci has an issue in any way with kean, for him to blame kean.

If anything, what he means is that kean and any other black player, should ignore those cavemen and focus on the game and his teammates. Standing in front of them to “send a message” is just trying to fight violence with more violence. The deferation and the club boards are the ones who should actively fight racism, not forcing the players to take the matter in their hands.
Even when kean just stood there, it was a clear defiant intention.

What bonucci fuked up, is that he used the wrong words and even said “blame". He fucked up his message.
Thank you. It's not hard. People are being so unbelievably snowflaky with this. It's obvious what Bonucci meant

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Racist acts in football and other sports have been going on for God knows how long.

With that being said, I have NEVER seen a teammate show anything less than 100% support for his affected teammate. Until now.
And that is 90% of the issue here. Shitting on your teammate to the media after he suffers racial abuse.

I’ve supported Bonucci a lot here, willing to overlook his Milan debacle and stupid shit he said there, cheering for him to get back to his best with us... but he went way too far here. He needs to issue a public apology and soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you. It's not hard. People are being so unbelievably snowflaky with this. It's obvious what Bonucci meant

Says the Trump supporter. :lol3:

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Exactly.

If anything, this should be aimed to the figc for being hypocrites about this for ages
In this world all like to attack all those that are down.Like buzzards on a carcas ,but god forbid they go about the real problem.
-the fact that this is the second time this has happened and nobody did nothing ,2 years in a row now.
- the same match at cagliari and the same team - nobody blows a fuse in their case

But who the f**k cares about cagliari when you have you're scope on the great Bonnuci.
Hypocrisy at his best.
Bonnuci comments were stupid ,but he is known to do stupid things.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Meh i think he had good intentions in trying to advise a younger teammate to not ever respond to idiot fans but his comments are incredibly dumb.

If he really wanted to give advice then he should have spoken to kean 1v1 after the game.

The "50 50" comment is bad and he deserves some flak for it. Doesnt make him a racist but he should make some kind of apology, clarify that he was wrong to apply equal blame to kean and then be banned from giving interviews.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

Anything less than 100% support at that exact moment where he was being interviewed, is wrong on every possible level of what a teammate and a supposed leader of the club is supposed to be.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
In this world all like to attack all those that are down.Like buzzards on a carcas ,but god forbid they go about the real problem.
-the fact that this is the second time this has happened and nobody did nothing ,2 years in a row now.
- the same match at cagliari and the same team - nobody blows a fuse in their case

But who the f**k cares about cagliari when you have you're scope on the great Bonnuci.
Hypocrisy at his best.
Bonnuci comments were stupid ,but he is known to do stupid things.
That’s missing the whole point, m’dear.

Bonucci’s retarded comments have caused Cagliari’s part and the despicable comments of the club and its president to be overlooked.

If Bonucci keeps his big mouth shut and doesn’t play the fool, then this would be entirely about Cagliari.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
That’s missing the whole point, m’dear.

Bonucci’s retarded comments have caused Cagliari’s part and the despicable comments of the club and its president to be overlooked.

If Bonucci keeps his big mouth shut and doesn’t play the fool, then this would be entirely about Cagliari.
I understand your point, but are they stupid, blind or what.
If I can see the real problem how come they can't?
The answer is simple "Today it is cool shit on Bonnuci ."
In the end they just don't care enough to go after the real problems, or to offer some solutions.
I mean balostupid could have easily said "its time for the figc to take action .this has gone on for far too long.They just don't care about black players etc.
A more powerful message.Instead he wants to punch Bonnuci.
Problem solved!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
This whole situation with Bonucci is NOT about the racist antics of the Cagliari fans and sports fans in general. It has EVERYTHING to do with him having the audacity to state that his 19 year old teammate, who was already the subject of verbal abuse PRIOR to him scoring the goal, is at least 50% responsible for what happened.

- - - Updated - - -

How the fuck does anyone in this forum think that it is perfectly OK for him to say that on international television?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 181)