Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

beowulf

Dec 9, 2012
We are not even worthy of that explanation??
Such arrogance, such disconcern for everyone and everything...
I'm legit upset about this transfer. I cannot stand Bonucci. Benatia is a better defender. The biggest problem I have is that we are wasting wages. I understand we needed to sell someone. But then to waste that money on traitor's wages. I just can't fathom.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I don't think Benatia is a better defender considering he is quite error prone. He sure is a more likeable person than Bonucci though.

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
I'm legit upset about this transfer. I cannot stand Bonucci. Benatia is a better defender. The biggest problem I have is that we are wasting wages. I understand we needed to sell someone. But then to waste that money on traitor's wages. I just can't fathom.
i agree. its the only real bitter taste i felt in this near perfect mercato.

Personality wise he seems like a douchebag and already was guilty of making trouble in the dressing room before. I feel it is a mistake bringing him back.

I hope he gets his act together, works hard and shows his gratitude by performing like he did post-Milan. We really dont have any room for the kind of blunders and mistakes he made there way too often.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think Benatia is a better defender considering he is quite error prone. He sure is a more likeable person than Bonucci though.
lol, Bonuci was the definition of error prone last year. But yeah, guess that was Milans fault, not his

beowulf

Dec 9, 2012
Bonnuci is the blunder king and seems to not be able to 1v1 defend anymore. Benatia is dependable when healthy. One mistake against Real isnt the whole season. He was one of the three best players last season for us.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
Bonnuci is the blunder king and seems to not be able to 1v1 defend anymore. Benatia is dependable when healthy. One mistake against Real isnt the whole season. He was one of the three best players last season for us.
Chiellini and Benatia quickly moved up to put Ronaldo and Vazquez offside. Realizing that Alex Sandro was still staying back, Benatia had to come back for the challenge. It was AS's fault.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Benatia can perform a sliding tackle, he can man mark a player, he can intercept an incoming player, he can be physical, Bonucci can't!
Passing the ball, does not make you a better defender, a better player maybe, but Nita better defender.
In a 3 man defense if a defense has two good defenders like Barzahli and Chiellini, a player who can pass, could be more valuable than another player who can defend and that's why Bonucci was preferred over Benatia.
In a two man defense, it is mandatory for CBs to know how to defend and in that case, Benatia is much better, Rugani too.

But spending 35mil to get back Bonucci only means that the 3 man defense is back, new BBC, Benatia-Bonucci-Chiellini

eduardmind

Feb 27, 2016
Benatia can perform a sliding tackle, he can man mark a player, he can intercept an incoming player, he can be physical, Bonucci can't!
Passing the ball, does not make you a better defender, a better player maybe, but Nita better defender.
In a 3 man defense if a defense has two good defenders like Barzahli and Chiellini, a player who can pass, could be more valuable than another player who can defend and that's why Bonucci was preferred over Benatia.
In a two man defense, it is mandatory for CBs to know how to defend and in that case, Benatia is much better, Rugani too.

But spending 35mil to get back Bonucci only means that the 3 man defense is back, new BBC, Benatia-Bonucci-Chiellini
benatia always looses focus when it counts! I hope Allegri will let Rugani play and get confidence because he is a pure talent and if he would get the same chance as Benatia he would we better then benatia and bonnuci

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

What position do you think Juventus will finish this season in Serie A? 3rd? 4th? 5th:scared:?

Apr 19, 2007
i agree. its the only real bitter taste i felt in this near perfect mercato.

Personality wise he seems like a douchebag and already was guilty of making trouble in the dressing room before. I feel it is a mistake bringing him back.

I hope he gets his act together, works hard and shows his gratitude by performing like he did post-Milan. We really dont have any room for the kind of blunders and mistakes he made there way too often.

- - - Updated - - -

lol, Bonuci was the definition of error prone last year. But yeah, guess that was Milans fault, not his

Players form is drastically different depending on environment and how the team plays. Douglas Costa is a good example. You could also make your argument the reverse way. He is a great defender and he goes to MIlan and sucks. Juve also gives up more in the CL so it must be Milans instability

eduardmind

Feb 27, 2016
So I need to drive a nail in to a piece of wood with a hammer this morning... I'm at a loss right now, kind of scared, and really don't want to hit my thumb with the hammer. Could you do a video showing me how hit a nail with a hammer?
Brother u don't need to worry anymore i made a video for you!
so now u cn bang the nail safely ,use the subtitles in the video

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Brother u don't need to worry anymore i made a video for you!
so now u cn bang the nail safely ,use the subtitles in the video

Props to you :tup:

I apologize for doubting your sincerity and I think we are lucky to have someone as useful as you.
1st, serie A is not my concern, my worries lie on our CL chances

We can win serie A with Bonucci, Darmian and Bonaventura
:tup:

How far do you think will we get in Champions League? We have the greatest ever Champions League player now

Apr 19, 2007
Props to you :tup:

I apologize for doubting your sincerity and I think we are lucky to have someone as useful as you.

:tup:

How far do you think will we get in Champions League? We have the greatest ever Champions League player now
You have to remember that Ronaldos arrival was canceled by Bonuccis. So same as last couple of years. BUUUUT since the main guy that beats us isnt at Madrid we still win

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)