• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
'Bonucci felt he took a backward step’
By Football Italia staff

Leonardo Bonucci returned to Juventus because he felt he had 'taken a backward step’ by joining Milan, according to former teammate Suso.

The 31-year-old centre-back rejoined the Old Lady on Thursday, just one year after leaving them to move to San Siro.

And during a lengthy interview with Marca, the Spanish winger said his former captain regretted his decision to leave Turin in the first place.

“We lose leadership and experience,” Suso responded when asked about Bonucci’s departure.

“He brought many things to a very young team.

“He felt he took a backward step signing for Milan and for that reason, he returned to Juventus.”

As part of the 'mega-deal’ to take Bonucci back to Turin, Milan received Gonzalo Higuain and Mattia Caldara in return.

And Suso is expecting Higuain, who scored 55 goals in two years at Juve, to make a huge impact at San Siro.

“When the project is interesting and players like Higuain arrive it is always positive.

“The level of the team improves. If he has a good year, we will automatically have a good year as well.

“He is a player who is very good at finding space and knows what to do with the ball. We can link up very well.”

::lol3::

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
If fans are expecting an apology they won't get it. In his own words Leo said he will respond on the pitch. Slowly but surely everyone will love and adore him like they once used to.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
If fans are expecting an apology they won't get it. In his own words Leo said he will respond on the pitch. Slowly but surely everyone will love and adore him like they once used to.

Not many loved or adored him even before he decided to leave.

Id prefer an explanation more than an apology, if he had genuine reasons for leaving then its fine.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
those video were fillmed on different times and the video is just says how to put a condom on the tower incase there are any napoli or inter fans who would like to stick something like this is their butt hole.

- - - Updated - - -

my cat is pure juventini cat the tower is meant for napoli and inter fans
tenor.gif

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
Bonucci
“I don’t have to prove anything by words, I will respond on the field.”
Ya I dont see the point of airing dirty laundry or locker room stuff in public at this point. Could even hurt the team. Lets focus on the football.

Can write a book about it after retirement.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006

I did not even like him before, but tolerated him because he grew into a worldclass defender under Allegri. He was my most hated player for the first four years he was here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 113)