Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

eduardmind

Feb 27, 2016
Yes. I'm curious why you would need a condom on the eiffel tower... while touching your cat...

those video were fillmed on different times and the video is just says how to put a condom on the tower incase there are any napoli or inter fans who would like to stick something like this is their butt hole.

- - - Updated - - -

my cat is pure juventini cat the tower is meant for napoli and inter fans
Cats are jumpy and not scared to use the claws.

make sure you know how its gonna react before you put the eiffel tower in its anus

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I don’t understand how the condom comes into play here. Or the cat. Or the Eiffel Tower really. Where are you people coming from?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
in around 2 weeks i will shoot a video of how my juventini cat (black and white) takes a $#@! on napoli jersey (Insigne ) I'm still waiting for the jersey to arrive , yea my cat hates napoli he is a huge juve fan
You ordered a €80 Napoli shirt just for your Cat to take a dump on it?

Did the Cat agree on getting filmed during the act?

eduardmind

Feb 27, 2016
You ordered a €80 Napoli shirt just for your Cat to take a dump on it?

Did the Cat agree on getting filmed during the act?

Not 80 its fake one that looks 100% real , my cat was born juventini as you could see and would love to take dump on napoli , MY cat didn't sign anything or agreed anything but i don't think he minds.

- - - Updated - - -

Mark leaving to go play with Eduard and his cat and the condom covered Eiffel Tower... :scared:

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder what his Juventini cat does to cats that are Napoli and Inter fans...

he mainly get irritated ,especially if he sees inter fans... but if inter fans gets too close he may realise his claws into his eyes . on napoli fans he like to pee and sh*t.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
No more pannucci in the Bonucci thread.

Post, stop picking on retards.
Maltesers have rights too, Enron.

those video were fillmed on different times and the video is just says how to put a condom on the tower incase there are any napoli or inter fans who would like to stick something like this is their butt hole.

- - - Updated - - -

my cat is pure juventini cat the tower is meant for napoli and inter fans
Another great video and much better than anything related to ASMR.

Please make a video about you pouring some water in a glass and drinking from it using a tea spoon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)