Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 20, 2012

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Per the numbers that were posted, which showed Bonucci in 17/18 and 16/17, Benatia in 17/18, and Caldara in 17/18, when you compare just the 17/18 numbers between Bonucci and Caldara, Bonucci had a higher score in 3 of the 4 categories. But like I said in my post, IF we go under the assumption that numbers don't lie in this case.

Maybe we are not looking at the same comparisons, but that is the one that I had quoted
I guess you are looking at the defensive performance score and so on. But I have no idea how that is measured or wha it means. I quotes you the other numbers, tackles, i terceptions, passes and so on.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Yeah, welcome back i guess, for the good of Juventus i just hope he was worth the gamble and that he will be able to prove hisself once more.

Also, i'm expecting him to come up with at least a good redemption speech towards the fans.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I guess you are looking at the defensive performance score and so on. But I have no idea how that is measured or wha it means. I quotes you the other numbers, tackles, i terceptions, passes and so on.
Therein lies the situation. I didn't see those numbers, I only went off of the 4 categories that I could see

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yeah, welcome back i guess, for the good of Juventus i just hope he was worth the gamble and that he will be able to prove hisself once more.

Also, i'm expecting him to come up with at least a good redemption speech towards the fans.
Best signing of the summer. Better than CR 7.

Y'all will be sucking BonBon's tiny dick soon enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 118)